Automated Forex Robots

andy003

Master Trader
Jan 7, 2009
Automated Trading System software is suitable of for stocks, options, FOREX and futures. By using automated trading system you can be profitable in short run but to be successful in forex trading you got to learn much more than what you know in respect of fundamental and technical analysis. A person using this trading system is rather an investors then a trader. But for long term success we must limit the use of automated trading system. It also cost you heavy if the system fails to earn what you expect.

khairul6355

Active Trader
Mar 21, 2009
You must understand clearly about forex robot before using it. Some trader losing their money after using forex robot because they do not understand how to use or install.

What do you think ?

fxlife

Active Trader
May 26, 2009
Prefer manual trading.

I prefer manual trading. It's hard to incorporate everything that markets react to into a single program that would be trading for me. Automated robots can't use fundamental analysis.

Enivid, I totally agree with you. I neever made any money using robots - but have been doing well trading manually.

rosy

Active Trader
May 26, 2009
New stratergy is good but old is gold

Hello,
I think that automated forex robots are good but remember human brain is the best machine which involves fundamental as well as technical analysis. So I think it is better to use manual trading with human intelligence.
:)

high_accuracy_robot

Active Trader
May 8, 2009
The thing is if your trading is totally MECHANICAL...you might as well let the machine trade for you..

Two advantages :

1. You get rid of all possible human flaws
2. You don't have to waste time to monitor your trades anymore. Its the closest to a money machine you could find.

Of course, it depends on your trading system. If they are partially discretionary-based, then you might find it hard to CODE THOSE INTUITIVE into the programs

metalx00

Active Trader
Jun 18, 2009
begginer

and what do you think about a robot for begginer? a friend of mine told me about this software

Thanx for the help

manofasia

Active Trader
Jun 20, 2009
In my opinion many people still have a doubt to use robot, but when u used robot u will have more time even robot just give a small profit but its consistent. It good then u trade with your own but have more loss

forexexchangeguides

Active Trader
Jul 8, 2009
basically there are 2 varieties of forex trading software.

the first is known as service side software. this software works bt letting the users log in using their forex market accounts. the user is asked to provide their passworss and usser names. then they can already execute any operation associated with the accounts that tey wanted.

the second is known as client side software. this type of software is installed by technicians in the computers of the traders. both of forex trading software are working together to allow the traders to conduct business transaction any time of the day or even during the night.

if you have another programs pls share with us here.

regards

robbi

Active Trader
Aug 10, 2009
I started a new strategy at the beginning of the year using automated forex robots. I really like the idea of being able to trade regardless of where I am or what I am doing. I do not like being tied to the computer 24/7, watching charts all day, so... I invested in a couple of forex robots to test their results against my own. So far they have proven to be very profitable even in this roller coaster market. I will admit that I have been a little more cautious than normal but I am really starting to feel more comfortable. I was wondering if anyone else has had any luck with forex robots. I would really like to get more ideas on what others had tried that have worked or if I had just had some blind luck. So what do y'all think? Automated or not?

The best way for You is to sell such robots. Create an EA, make a backtest and pray that the market will not change in the near future, otherwise You will have to offer a free update with new backtests, then look for a serious looking face at livefaceonweb.com, the model Robin there for example, and give the face a name which sounds maybe a little bit german......a name like Andreas Kirchberger for example. Made in Germany is so serious!

After all... You have to stumble through the Forex Forums (or create a new one) and tell everybody what for a wonderful software You have just found.

Well, I think you understood me: Nobody sells you a robot for 99 Dollars which will earn the money for you in the future.

Hooya

Master Trader
Jul 14, 2009
nothing wrong with mechancial trading automated or otherwise but you have to understand trading and the math behind it. If you have a trading system that has risk to reward ratio of 5:1 like so many fx robots you will eventually end up losing on that system.

It is my beleif that all automatic trading systems will revert to an average strike rate i.e about 50% wins to loss. In fact I expect most to fluctuate between 40-60% over a decent number or trades going forward.

So if you are trading a system that has a supposed 95% strike rate ..expect it to fall. Naturally if one has a negative risk to reward then you can afford for the strike rate to fall to 50%.

I think one would find that there is some way of calculating the potential of a system by taking strike rate and risk to reward into account and creating a single figure that one could compare all systems by. I think if you chose a system where the strike rate is needed to breakeven is 50% or less (or at least in my estimated 40-60%) range you wouldn't go far wrong.

robbi

Active Trader
Aug 10, 2009
nothing llike a bit of link building....nice way to hide your links in the text LOL

my statement was an attempt of irony.

and the link livefaceonweb.com in my text is not my link, but its a webpage, where a seller of a robot bought a face of a model (the model is called Robin there), and the seller of the robot called the model then Andreas Kirchberger. I visited the webpage a few minutes ago, the model robin is still there in the section men-models.

well, and this Andreas Kirchberger - or this bought model Robin - stands as the inventor for a product which is selled under the name "Forex Killer". You can google it, and find Robin ....oooops, sorry..... Andreas Kirchberger...on the webpage of this robot.

it seems that selling this robot brings more money then using it...

only irony, no linkbuilding

ForexExclusiveClub

Active Trader
Aug 9, 2009
www.forexexclusiveclub.com
my statement was an attempt of irony.

and the link livefaceonweb.com in my text is not my link, but its a webpage, where a seller of a robot bought a face of a model (the model is called Robin there), and the seller of the robot called the model then Andreas Kirchberger. I visited the webpage a few minutes ago, the model robin is still there in the section men-models.

well, and this Andreas Kirchberger - or this bought model Robin - stands as the inventor for a product which is selled under the name "Forex Killer". You can google it, and find Robin ....oooops, sorry..... Andreas Kirchberger...on the webpage of this robot.

it seems that selling this robot brings more money then using it...

only irony, no linkbuilding

I've seen Tim and Doug on this hype sites also :)

man, you gotta trust them! :)