Are you satisfied with your income in Forex?

SweetPrincess

Trader
May 9, 2017
Haha.. I think you are right. Many people are not really satisfied with regards to their profits.. :D

hayseed

Master Trader
Jul 27, 2010
usa
Haha.. I think you are right. Many people are not really satisfied with regards to their profits.. :D
//----

i'm more than satisfied..... but my goals are unbelievably small..... so small in fact that usually in less than a single month the accounts yearly goal is met....

the hard part is not over-trading......h

Alexfx79

Active Trader
Sep 22, 2016
Berlin
//----
i'm more than satisfied..... but my goals are unbelievably small..... so small in fact that usually in less than a single month the accounts yearly goal is met....
the hard part is not over-trading......h

Do you trade full time?

Alexfx79

Active Trader
Sep 22, 2016
Berlin
//----
hey alex.... not manually..... but i have ea's running which do trade full time.....h
Nice way, I've always wondered if an EA is worth attention. As for me, I'm just scared to leave my funds to some algorithm. Peoples' reviews on them are so different.. have you written one by yourself?

JuliaB

Trader
Apr 20, 2017
I have noticed that no matter how much money I make there is never enough :D So it's really hard to tell whether I am satisfied.

hayseed

Master Trader
Jul 27, 2010
usa
Nice way, I've always wondered if an EA is worth attention. As for me, I'm just scared to leave my funds to some algorithm. Peoples' reviews on them are so different.. have you written one by yourself?
//----
hey alex..... you really have to be careful when running ea's if large amounts of money are at stake..... there is so much that can go wrong ..... most of which very few people even think of..... this is obvious by looking at the code they write.....

i've only bought one ea and that was many years ago, 2006 or 2008..... a private group of us bought azmel ainul's 'pid' ea..... i think it was a couple hundred dollars..... i tripled my 500$ account and actually got some small award or something from ibfx.... they might have had a contest, can't remember..... quite a few people lost a lot with it..... this had to do with them using too aggressive settings.....

i do not see me ever buying another......

yes i have written a ridiculous number of ea's..... several or more a week at a minimum.....

ea's need to think deep..... they must be prepared for every imaginable 'if' and have a well thought out 'then' for it......h

Alexfx79

Active Trader
Sep 22, 2016
Berlin
yes i have written a ridiculous number of ea's..... several or more a week at a minimum.....
ea's need to think deep..... they must be prepared for every imaginable 'if' and have a well thought out 'then' for it......h
Thanks for the answer! In fact, I was just interested if 'bought' EAs work, as I don't program by myself
Several ones per week sounds seriously!
Well.. maybe after some time I'll do that too, but really, it may appear to difficult to think of every 'if' and program it into the EA...

Martin Gaptil

Trader
Mar 5, 2017
Yes, I am quite satisfied on my monthly percentage but I have a plan to increase my trading target in the upcoming August! Actually, I increase my monthly target in a year for one time only! Now I am trading with 15% monthly target, from August it will be around 18%!

Michelle Yeoh

Trader
Jul 9, 2017
Well, now I am making 10% monthly return here (in average) and I am quite happy on it! But, that doesn’t mean I have stopped my learning process! Till now I do analysis on my live trading mistakes for a better result!

willpower

Trader
Sep 3, 2015
I am in forex field from 7 years now and it has been a great journey. At times I fell to greed and faced loss but whenever I was not in greed I made a lot of money.