Are you satisfied with your income in Forex?

37riched

Active Trader
Dec 26, 2018
I have never heard of someone being satisfied to a point of not needing any more. I'm still looking for every possible way of raising my income through forex trading, so long as its not scam. I try my best however to manage my greed so that I do not overtrade the market. lol

Petez_FX

Active Trader
Aug 13, 2019
I'm actually seeing profit now. I was negative on my trading account and broke into profit on Friday. Happy with that!

Hong Kong Phooey

Active Trader
Aug 16, 2019
Cardiff
I see it as growing my savings. Hand myself decent dividends at end of year and invest in bricks and mortar. I’m very satisfied but only give myself modest wage, just allows my to do the things I want to do. Think I just enjoy the work :)

Baazex

Trader
Oct 28, 2019
The main thing is are you satisfy with your choice of profession and you are enjoying your trading career ,When we talk about money more is always less ;)

Ary Barroso

Active Trader
Jul 9, 2017
I'm actually seeing profit now. I was negative on my trading account and broke into profit on Friday. Happy with that!
That’s really great; I am sure you practiced a lot and that’s why now you are enjoying your live trading! Congratulations!