Are you satisfied with your income in Forex?

Discussion in 'General Forex Discussion' started by SweetPrincess, May 29, 2017.

1. SweetPrincess

SweetPrincess Trader

Do you think you are satisfied with your income with Forex as of today?

2. Enivid

Enivid Administrator Staff Member

No. I want more :).

myfxpt and SweetPrincess like this.
  3. Alexfx79

Alexfx79 Active Trader

Peoples' nature is in always wanting more... so I doubt that I will be ever satisfied, maybe if I'll become a millionaire :D

SweetPrincess likes this.
  4. SweetPrincess

SweetPrincess Trader

Haha.. I think you are right. Many people are not really satisfied with regards to their profits.. :D

5. hayseed

hayseed Master Trader

//----

i'm more than satisfied..... but my goals are unbelievably small..... so small in fact that usually in less than a single month the accounts yearly goal is met....

the hard part is not over-trading......h

6. Alexfx79

Alexfx79 Active Trader

Do you trade full time?

7. hayseed

hayseed Master Trader

//----
    hey alex.... not manually..... but i have ea's running which do trade full time.....h

8. Alexfx79

Alexfx79 Active Trader

Nice way, I've always wondered if an EA is worth attention. As for me, I'm just scared to leave my funds to some algorithm. Peoples' reviews on them are so different.. have you written one by yourself?

9. JuliaB

JuliaB Trader

I have noticed that no matter how much money I make there is never enough :D So it's really hard to tell whether I am satisfied.

10. hayseed

hayseed Master Trader

//----
    hey alex..... you really have to be careful when running ea's if large amounts of money are at stake..... there is so much that can go wrong ..... most of which very few people even think of..... this is obvious by looking at the code they write.....

i've only bought one ea and that was many years ago, 2006 or 2008..... a private group of us bought azmel ainul's 'pid' ea..... i think it was a couple hundred dollars..... i tripled my 500$ account and actually got some small award or something from ibfx.... they might have had a contest, can't remember..... quite a few people lost a lot with it..... this had to do with them using too aggressive settings.....

i do not see me ever buying another......

yes i have written a ridiculous number of ea's..... several or more a week at a minimum.....

ea's need to think deep..... they must be prepared for every imaginable 'if' and have a well thought out 'then' for it......h

11. Alexfx79

Alexfx79 Active Trader

Thanks for the answer! In fact, I was just interested if 'bought' EAs work, as I don't program by myself
    Several ones per week sounds seriously!
    Well.. maybe after some time I'll do that too, but really, it may appear to difficult to think of every 'if' and program it into the EA...

12. Martin Gaptil

Martin Gaptil Trader

Yes, I am quite satisfied on my monthly percentage but I have a plan to increase my trading target in the upcoming August! Actually, I increase my monthly target in a year for one time only! Now I am trading with 15% monthly target, from August it will be around 18%!

13. myfxpt

myfxpt Master Trader

Me too!

14. Michelle Yeoh

Michelle Yeoh Trader

Well, now I am making 10% monthly return here (in average) and I am quite happy on it! But, that doesn’t mean I have stopped my learning process! Till now I do analysis on my live trading mistakes for a better result!

15. Ary Barroso

Ary Barroso Active Trader

Same here! But, I am quite satisfied on my success graph!

16. willpower

willpower Trader

I am in forex field from 7 years now and it has been a great journey. At times I fell to greed and faced loss but whenever I was not in greed I made a lot of money.

17. jellyeb

jellyeb Active Trader

Yeah making 10% its enough to make off my living. But I wouldn't mind to earn more, but for now reinvest some of my profit sometimes to place bigger trades.

18. xerof

xerof Trader

I am not satisfied with income directly from trading but I improve it with forex rebate.

19. Ary Barroso

Ary Barroso Active Trader

Rebate? Are you serious? How much return do you have by this trading feature? I’m very surprised.

20. FrankII

FrankII Newbie

I was satisfied with my income at the beginning, but for now, I try to do more and each time I get the target I need a new one.