Advice on automated platform

mikerain

Banned
Jan 16, 2012
Can you please tell which , if any automated platform trading systems have you used? I heard about zulutrade beeing a good one. Any opinions?

mikerain

Banned
Jan 16, 2012
Thank you Abigel , I’ll definitely will try their demo account to see why people are generally recommending it.

Terrygk

Trader
Jan 18, 2012
Hi mikerain. Zulutrader here. From my personal experience i'd suggest as AbigelAA mentioned to open up a demo account and UNDERSTAND everything before you trade real money. Zulutrade is a good platform but if you are not carefull bad things will happen. If you find anything confusing in there feel free to ask :)

mikerain

Banned
Jan 16, 2012
Thank you Terry , i'm testing the demo account , many customization options i see on providers , i like that i can limit my risk with Margin call o meter , backtesting seems good too. I will keep getting used to the platform in the next days so if i have any problems i will ask here.

11Sofiafx

Trader
Sep 20, 2011
Thank you Terry , i'm testing the demo account , many customization options i see on providers , i like that i can limit my risk with Margin call o meter , back-testing seems good too. I will keep getting used to the platform in the next days so if i have any problems i will ask here.

which signals you start following?

mikerain

Banned
Jan 16, 2012
Hi Sofia. Currently i follow FOREXTECHNO - [EURUSD_LT] , Sharper Trade and System hour signal. Not bad results so far. What is yours setup?

11Sofiafx

Trader
Sep 20, 2011
hey, my setup is like this:

yamatofx2vera 0.5 lots with max 5 open trades
Triple X 1.2 with max 4
MY BEST SYSTEMS 1 with no limit
Motif102 0.1 with no limit, and
FCC 2 lots with max 2 open trades

Andrefx

Trader
Sep 11, 2011
I use mt4 for programming my trading techniques but this requires the knowledge of programming. If you don't want to get into that, zulutrade is a god alternative though you got to know how to use it and don't get attempt to providers that show "100% success". Anyways, if you chose working with zulutrade, choosing a broker that has the best performance is vital for having the same results of the provider that you are watching. You can find the rank of the brokers on the profile of any signal provider, just go to the slippage tab [link removed]

mikerain

Banned
Jan 16, 2012
I use mt4 for programming my trading techniques but this requires the knowledge of programming. If you don't want to get into that, zulutrade is a god alternative though you got to know how to use it and don't get attempt to providers that show "100% success". Anyways, if you chose working with zulutrade, choosing a broker that has the best performance is vital for having the same results of the provider that you are watching. You can find the rank of the brokers on the profile of any signal provider, just go to the slippage tab [link removed]

The thing that you say about brokers is true , i saw that AAAfx is the reccomended broker for zulutrade , that is has the minimum slippage , but the signal provider must be with that broker too in order to have the best results.

boywonder

Trader
Mar 17, 2012
Dear forex friends,
There are so many platforms out there. Which one to download and why? Do you need to update/upgrade the platform? or need to download new ones from time to time? Is there any difference in each platforms downloaded? Thank you in advance....
boywonder

I m new to forex. I have downloaded MT4 easy forex. There are many platforms out there, forextrader,metatrader 4, gain GTX, etc.which to download? do we need to upgrade or download from time to time? which is the most popular, reliable, accurate, the best, user friendly? need advice on the forex platforms? thank you