1. Educate yourself.
  2. Practice on demo account.
  3. Make a plan before trading.
  4. Keep your emotions under control.
  5. Accept losses.

JoshEvansFX

Trader
Jul 7, 2021
1. If you don’t have much capital, forex is the ideal form of investment.
2. If you have too little capital, you’d better not trade at all.
3. Love the market (one forex tip that says it all)
4. Very important forex tip: trading at high level requires a good knowledge of the market.
Not even the best trader in the market gains all the time.
5. Forex market is extremely volatile. For this reason, timing is essential: knowing when to start, stop or pause is a crucial to gain money with forex.
Great points, thanks for sharing.

sport

Master Trader
Jul 2, 2013
All good advice, but no mention of the fact that one of the most, if not the most important consideration is your money management. Newbies lose not only because of too little capital, but how they manage the little that they put in. Therefore lot size used and leverage applied.
Couple that with, Greed, Fear, & Impatience with too high expectations and you have most causes of loss.
Best of luck to all

• 👍
Reactions: {0v0}

galaxy

Banned
May 25, 2020
One tip for beginners will be not to indulge in emotions and move ahead with a seeking mind to learn about trading as much as you can.

Credcy

Jun 4, 2021
Everyone pretty much said the same and I hope every newbie truly pay attention to these. Very useful life session.

e_abrams

Active Trader
Dec 11, 2020
It is useful, if and when followed closely. How many of us did so when we were newbies though. Not me for sure, unfortunately.

Dutchy86

Trader
Sep 27, 2020
Good basic points in my opinion as does open you up to huge potentials for small capital but also patience is key

Dutchy86

Trader
Sep 27, 2020
4. Very important forex tip: trading at high level requires a good knowledge of the market.
5. Forex market is extremely volatile. For this reason, timing is essential: knowing when to start, stop or pause is a crucial to gain money with forex.
Definitely a good right up. Key for me is learning the markets and controlling your emotions

reecerispoli1

Trader
Sep 22, 2020
Definitely
And remember it takes time