Discussion in 'General Forex Discussion' started by alonevivi, Jul 29, 2011.
I agree with you
These are basic things every trader should follow. What about specific advices that can really help trader to gain edge against the market?
I was told that trading Forex is not about big winning but small losses.
Great advices are you sure you are following them yourself?
Why sometimes it's news indicating going down but it goes up and visa versa? It seems quite tricky to find the right position. I think often the news push waits for a support level to move.
1. Be ready to loss your money that you trade. Invested money shouldn't be your last money.
2. Be ready to explore market everyday and study.
3. If you feel bad or start to lose, don't continue your trading until you will be alright. Have a breaks.
4. Risk not more 1-2% per trade. Don't risk too much. Forex is a high risk business and it is enough. Don't increase the risk.
5. Losses are the part of trading forex. Don't hurt about it.
Don't treat forex as gambling. Learn how to be disciplined. Control your emotions. Learn how to accept loss. Most Importantly increse your knowledge and skills. Without being skilled success is not possible.
What is the right time to buy forex? At the time of Inflation or Hike.
Nowadays if I want to trade, which currency will be the
I definitely agree with your post. Thanks
Separate names with a comma.