5 Tips for forex beginner

jellyeb

Active Trader
Jun 10, 2015
5 Tips for forex beginner first you learn the basics first,learn one strategy, money management

These are basic things every trader should follow. What about specific advices that can really help trader to gain edge against the market?

jellyeb

Active Trader
Jun 10, 2015
There are 7 some tips for beginners -
  • Understand What You Actually Want
  • Decide Your Goal And Make A Plan
  • Choose Broker Very Carefully
  • Pick Your Leverage Ratio And Account Type As Per Your Requirement
  • By Organic Gains Increase Your Account, Don’t Deposit Much More
  • Start With Single Currency Pair
  • Understand that Forex is about possibilities
  • Never Give Up
  • etc...

Great advices are you sure you are following them yourself?

Kevin Murdok

Trader
Dec 12, 2017
1. Be ready to loss your money that you trade. Invested money shouldn't be your last money.
2. Be ready to explore market everyday and study.
3. If you feel bad or start to lose, don't continue your trading until you will be alright. Have a breaks.
4. Risk not more 1-2% per trade. Don't risk too much. Forex is a high risk business and it is enough. Don't increase the risk.
5. Losses are the part of trading forex. Don't hurt about it.

Dec 9, 2017
Don't treat forex as gambling. Learn how to be disciplined. Control your emotions. Learn how to accept loss. Most Importantly increse your knowledge and skills. Without being skilled success is not possible.

bmf

Dec 15, 2017
1. If you don’t have much capital, forex is the ideal form of investment.
2. If you have too little capital, you’d better not trade at all.
3. Love the market (one forex tip that says it all)
4. Very important forex tip: trading at high level requires a good knowledge of the market.
Not even the best trader in the market gains all the time.
5. Forex market is extremely volatile. For this reason, timing is essential: knowing when to start, stop or pause is a crucial to gain money with forex.
What is the right time to buy forex? At the time of Inflation or Hike.
Nowadays if I want to trade, which currency will be the
best?

Feb 23, 2018
Hi everyone, I think the most basic step if somebody wants to start trading forex is to find a cost-effective broker. I'd recommend TradeProofer, a forex trading community. You can upload your trades and they will tell if their fill price was not in line with the market. It's totally free to join them, they do it to spot scam brokers.

JohnyIve

Trader
Feb 11, 2018
Hi everyone, I think the most basic step if somebody wants to start trading forex is to find a cost-effective broker. I'd recommend TradeProofer, a forex trading community. You can upload your trades and they will tell if their fill price was not in line with the market. It's totally free to join them, they do it to spot scam brokers.

It looks like just an hidden advertising. In this thread people talk about tips for beginners, not about brokers. Otherwise i can tell you about Markets broker that helps me to become a pro trader.

Lesiro

Trader
Mar 4, 2018
With regard to volatility, remember to decide the stop loss even before you enter the trade. And, love the market but don’t get obsessed! When you are low in confidence, stay away from the market. You can always come back after a few days.

• 👍
Reactions: Dora_WalletInvestor

BipsMore

Trader
Mar 6, 2018
Andrew101, agree with you in some way, you need to use time management and set prioroties, but experience has proved that the main thing is diligence.

milornld

Trader
Aug 27, 2018
new york
Check more tips for forex beginners

- Learn the basics first
- Learn one trading strategy, stick with it
- Don’t freak out when a trade moves against you
- Focus on the price action
- Don’t trade a lot
- Focus on the daily chart
- Don’t put stop losses too close
- Don’t just jump in with no education

Ary Barroso

Active Trader
Jul 9, 2017
1. If you don’t have much capital, forex is the ideal form of investment.
2. If you have too little capital, you’d better not trade at all.
3. Love the market (one forex tip that says it all)
4. Very important forex tip: trading at high level requires a good knowledge of the market.
Not even the best trader in the market gains all the time.
5. Forex market is extremely volatile. For this reason, timing is essential: knowing when to start, stop or pause is a crucial to gain money with forex.

Please, don’t mind. I am not agreeing with your 2nd point! I don’t think small trading capital is such a big issue; when you have enough trading knowledge & skill.

mario555

Active Trader
May 13, 2010
I think investing in time to find a systwm or successful trader is best advice . With the siciak trading and trade cooy offered by manybrokers finding a successful trader andbcopying him automatically better than tradig byvown self ... emotions is something.

AnnaFX123

Trader
Jul 13, 2018
Check more tips for forex beginners

- Learn the basics first
- Learn one trading strategy, stick with it
- Don’t freak out when a trade moves against you
- Focus on the price action
- Don’t trade a lot
- Focus on the daily chart
- Don’t put stop losses too close
- Don’t just jump in with no education
These are helpful. And I would add to that - take demo trading seriously and realistically

Miller.d43

Trader
Jul 24, 2018
spend a good time on learning.
Start trading from demo account and trade till the time you don't feel confidence for live account.
Start with a capital which you can afford to loose.
don't use high leverage and learn proper risk management.
don't keep high expectations.