400 PIPS WEEKLY WITH DEMARK TREND LINES

eja

Active Trader
Sep 19, 2009
This is my typical trading strategy, using Tom Demark Trend Line and 25 EMA .

Step 1 Draw your up and down trend lines on the 4 Hr chart. Plot a 25 EMA on same chart. You may learn how to draw trend lines from many free online articles on this subject. But it is best to get a Trend Line drawing software and install into your MT4 Platform.

Step 2 Look out for a break of the trend line or EMA on the 4 HR chart to signal trend direction

Step 3 Switch over to the 1HR chart and draw up and down trend lines and also plot the 25 EMA. If you are using trend line drawing software ,the trend lines are always drawn automatically by your computer.See attached charts on eurusd.

From the above explanations , you can easily see the entry points to short eurusd on the 1 Hr chart.

Step 4 Look out for entry signal on the 1 Hr chart thus: sell on break of the down trendline /EMA and buy on break of up trendline/EMA. From Experience ,Stop loss level is usually between 30-60 pips on most major pairs using this strategy. Take profit between 40 to 150 pips, or when you notice any reversal signs. Do not hold on to open positionS for more than 2 hours.

This system is very easy to trade if you use a Trend line drawing software. All you need do is to check out your 4 HR and 1 HR charts and see which of the pairs have met the above conditions to place your trade.

This strategy has above 80% success rate.The only challenge is your ability to overcome the temptation of deviating from the rules.

You may contact me by email or chat on yahoo messenger for further assistance. My yahoo ID: emmajabah2@yahoo.com

Attachments

• eurusd 4hr.jpg
    eurusd 4hr.jpg
    85.9 KB · Views: 653
  • eurusd 1hr.jpg
    eurusd 1hr.jpg
    69.6 KB · Views: 552
  • 👍
Reactions: SAJJADPOURGHORBANI
O

Okoli

It seems ur system is ok, but currency meter is also very important before entrying short or long.
I always check the strength of each currency before accepting any indicators direction

JMtrader76

Active Trader
Aug 2, 2010
EMA Cross Strategy

Hey All,
I use a very simple and efficient method, I have a 10MA & 20 MA & 50 and I wait for the 10 to cross the 50 to give me an opening signal, both to the upside or to the downside.
open
10 ema cross 50 ema up//trade up
10 ema cross 50 ema down//trade down
ADX must be above 20

Close:
is either the opposite or if price crosses 50 MA
or
Close long: 10 ema cross 50 ema, down
close short: 10 ema cross 50 ema up
or
25 pip stoploss and 75 pip target profit
I trade with EasyForex as they don't slip me, I was using other MT4 brokers and the reqoutes are really bad at times

I love this site as you can look at the reviews: http://www.earnforex.com/forex-brokers/Easy-Forex

anybody has systems for queit night time markets?:cool:

Tony

• 👍
Reactions: Enivid

Enivid

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 30, 2008
Odesa
www.earnforex.com
Hey All,
I use a very simple and efficient method, I have a 10MA & 20 MA & 50 and I wait for the 10 to cross the 50 to give me an opening signal, both to the upside or to the downside.
open
10 ema cross 50 ema up//trade up
10 ema cross 50 ema down//trade down
ADX must be above 20

Close:
is either the opposite or if price crosses 50 MA
or
Close long: 10 ema cross 50 ema, down
close short: 10 ema cross 50 ema up
or
25 pip stoploss and 75 pip target profit
I trade with EasyForex as they don't slip me, I was using other MT4 brokers and the reqoutes are really bad at times

I love this site as you can look at the reviews: http://www.earnforex.com/forex-brokers/Easy-Forex

anybody has systems for queit night time markets?:cool:

Tony
What currency pairs and timeframes do you use?