$100k expected ROI per month with AE Shark

Enzo

Trader
Nov 23, 2012
Hello Dear Forex Traders,

I'm totally new to this game and I would like to ask a few basic questions.

My understanding is that, naturally, the more funds we trade, the most money we can make, since the commissions and the likes becomes little compared to the successful trade.

I'm researching about a low-risk auto trader software called EA Shark, it says depending on the month, the average ROI will be of 7%.

Let's say someone puts $100k as an initial deposit, would that mean that there will be a profit of around $7k the 1st and more later on if we let it accumulate?

Is it as simple as this ? Again, the characteristics of EA Shark is that it trades rarely, but when it does it's 95% successful.

My last question is, if it's so simple to make so much money, why banks do give only like 3% per year... And not per month !!! So banks are secure but it's a total rip-off right ?

Just some clarifications, warnings and demystification would be gladly appreciated ! ;)

Cheers,
Enzo

PaladinFX

Active Trader
Nov 21, 2012
Germany
www.paladin-consultants.com
Don't put your trust in EAs, Enzo.
The only people who make money with EAs are the developers who sell them.

If somebody came up with a piece of software that can regularly[/u] yield 7% per month, surely he would not sell it for a few bucks on the internet.
Many banks and institutions pay millions for software that can assist their trading (note I said 'assist', not 'trade independently on itself').

While it is possible for a human trader to make 5-10% a month, it'll take several generations of computer development to make a machine smart and flexible enough ... imagine trying to play a modern PC game on an old DOS machine. It won't work.

A human trader needs to pay attention to so many factors (which indicator/s to use in which way, news releases, general market conditions, and so on) to be successful over an extended period of time.
An EA works with pre-programmed parameters, which are simply insufficient to the task ... it'll be a long time before a machine and its software even approache performance of human intelligence and perception, not to mention exceeding them.

If you aim at making money every month trading forex, you'll have to learn about it yourself. There is no magical piece of software to earn riches for you automatically.
(And thank God for that ... otherwise there would be no taxidrivers, waiters or janitors anymore, hehe.)

Learning how to trade efficiently and responsibly will take a lot of time and effort ... but it's worth it.

Cheers,
P.

jonnyrich007

Trader
Dec 13, 2012
Really?

This type of response is helpful? Or even factual? Now, this may be a truth for EAs being peddled on ClickBank but automated computer trading is not unprofitable. All huge firms use computerized automated trading. The ones being peddled for $99 on ClickBank are the problem; not automated trading or EAs. And really, how much money do you think these EA vendors make? Probably not much with refunds going through the roof and being banned by ClickBank if their refund rates are too high.

Then there are private EAs such as the ones written by my friends and myself whcih will never ever see the daylight of being sold or viewed by anyone outside of my small circle of friends. Why? Because they are actually of value and are profitable. And that's the point. EA is not the problem. Automation is not the problem. Those peddled around online are the problem. So you automatcially label automated trading all junk and worthless? How do you think banks trade their billions? It is all automated trading.

So the best method is to formulate a decent trading strategy by lots of manual trading and then automate it!!! Automation is the future of profitable emotionless trading. Not to mention non-stop trading.

And why is 7% such an impossible thing to achieve? It is very easy to do 7% per month. My friends and I do 35-85% per month. Every single month. Using our EAs.

Trading has nothing to do with intelligence. Sorry, it does not!!! Stop over-intellectualizing it. It just needs a consistent winning system that must be run non-stop. Asian session trading for couple of hours is not it!!! You want to trade non-stop 24 hours a day trading all opportunities. Only automated system can do that.

The key obviously is having a decent winning system. It does not even have to win even 90% of the time. Not even 70%. Even 60% winning rate is fine.

EA developer comment is also funny. None of them are developers. Developers peddling crap on ClickBank for $99? That's a developer? Most likely stolen codes written by FunYoo long time ago.

Learning to trade is fine... then code that strategy into an EA... then run it non-stop!!! That's the solution.

• 👍
Reactions: sport and Pipscraper

Pipscraper

Trader
Jun 25, 2019
United States
Really?

This type of response is helpful? Or even factual? Now, this may be a truth for EAs being peddled on ClickBank but automated computer trading is not unprofitable. All huge firms use computerized automated trading. The ones being peddled for $99 on ClickBank are the problem; not automated trading or EAs. And really, how much money do you think these EA vendors make? Probably not much with refunds going through the roof and being banned by ClickBank if their refund rates are too high.

Then there are private EAs such as the ones written by my friends and myself whcih will never ever see the daylight of being sold or viewed by anyone outside of my small circle of friends. Why? Because they are actually of value and are profitable. And that's the point. EA is not the problem. Automation is not the problem. Those peddled around online are the problem. So you automatcially label automated trading all junk and worthless? How do you think banks trade their billions? It is all automated trading.

So the best method is to formulate a decent trading strategy by lots of manual trading and then automate it!!! Automation is the future of profitable emotionless trading. Not to mention non-stop trading.

And why is 7% such an impossible thing to achieve? It is very easy to do 7% per month. My friends and I do 35-85% per month. Every single month. Using our EAs.

Trading has nothing to do with intelligence. Sorry, it does not!!! Stop over-intellectualizing it. It just needs a consistent winning system that must be run non-stop. Asian session trading for couple of hours is not it!!! You want to trade non-stop 24 hours a day trading all opportunities. Only automated system can do that.

The key obviously is having a decent winning system. It does not even have to win even 90% of the time. Not even 70%. Even 60% winning rate is fine.

EA developer comment is also funny. None of them are developers. Developers peddling crap on ClickBank for $99? That's a developer? Most likely stolen codes written by FunYoo long time ago.

Learning to trade is fine... then code that strategy into an EA... then run it non-stop!!! That's the solution.

*I really am interested in learning the code side, but I don't know where to start learning. Any advice?? What language? I don't want to copy trades or sell EA's and I definitely would never buy one (Sketchy), I just want to learn.