What do you want to earn? 5% per month? 10%? 30%?

Hooya

Master Trader
Jul 14, 2009
Well everything you need to become a great trader can be found right here.
You do not need forex robots that fail, signal services that don't perform and you certainly do not need some dodgy account manager based at some PO Box in the darkest depths of Europe.

What you need is to read, learn, test, test, trade, adjust, test, test, test, trade, more testing, more work, more reading etc etc etc.

Becoming a trader is hard enough, becoming successful trader is evern harder and become a consistant successful trader is the hardest thing of all to do.

You have to put into the work. Great Trading Systems is a collection of thoughts and articles I have collected and written over the last 6 years of trading. And that is only the start. Plenty more trading ideas in the wings. And it's all Free. The more people that visit the more time I can spend adding new articles and tools. Simple!

Trading is not something to be taken lightly. Just think of all these people offering 30% returns per month. So your £1000 will turn into around £20,000 in a year compounded. So if they are that good why do they need your small £1000? Simply becasue they don't want to risk their own money they want to risk yours.

Just becareful out there.

Hooya

Master Trader
Jul 14, 2009
Happy Christmas to all the fellow traders out there. Here's to a great holiday and a great 2010 to follow!!!!!!!!

Hooya

Master Trader
Jul 14, 2009
Again asking for someone's help but this time offering help also.

I am looking for anyone who thinks they have a great trading system concept but is having trouble implementing it?

Maybe it has a solid basis to work from buy you are having trouble generating a decent risk to reward ratio out of it.

Maybe you cant see why you are losing on a trading system when everyone is winning on a similar system.

I (Greattradingsystems.com) am looking to critique traders' systems but in a way that will help the user trade better or if need be give the trader the push he needs to bin the system and move on.

I will be doing this free of charge but would like to report the changes or suggested changes on the site to highlight how systems can be adapted or if need be dropped to make ones trading more profitable.

If you are interested drop me an email at info@greattradingsystems.com

www.greattradingsystems.com