100% Profitable Forex Trading Robot I Guarantee

jahid khan

Trader
Dec 13, 2015
dhaafa
Hi Everyone...
This is Jahid. I work for 7 years for foreign exchange (FOREX) trading and I was a senior forex trader on my group. I can assure you that for a good deposit I will make 100% guaranteed profit minimum 20-200$ per day...if don’t believe give me a demo account with requirement deposit...I will proof.

I have a Great Robot for Forex trading which works in cent account with mt4 ....if ur deposit is Very Good, i guarantee ur profit per day minimum 20$-200$. this is my coding. I have This Great Robot but I don’t have enough money to deposit. Deposit will be in ur trading account no problem but deal first and its expert on 5 digits and well works in cent account.. i will provide the server cost. but i will not sell this robot and i am not going to give any one my this coding.

if you interested about trade with this or if u want to see live give me a cent demo account with Good Balance as cent which (100cent=1$) and just see how it makes profit in a month.

Please remember that I am not available in forum all time but I am also available at IMO, WHATSAPP at +8801515239023 . and Skype at jahid.dhakabd from 9am - 12am gmt+6 every day...if i m not in online just leave a massage.

Or you can give me your any of demo account with this sort of deposit or balance.. i will set it up to my server for a month for your live result.

I Must guarantee, you will be profitable I am over 100% sure…I Promise