[WTS] EA/Robot FOrex Trading , Use it 1st , Pay it later

eddy03

Active Trader
Aug 31, 2015
Trading Forex can be hard for you who don't have much time to watch the market , EA (Expert Advisor) is the solution. EA helps you to do trading , gain profit and prevent margin call (bankruptcy).
I created these 5 EA for specific broker (FBS). (there are so many brokers out there , some are scam)
It also suit for you who are new in trading, EA help you to do it. But, there is no single EA that can give you every single profit trading, even some are bad.
My EAs have been tested and giving good result, but this is good for current pattern and no one know when the pattern will change. Then Grab this chance asap.
I add some images from the back testing. There is advantage from my offer for these EA , you can use the EAs first for 2 weeks and pay it later if you think they are good.

The EAs are : FBSAUDUSD , FBSAUDCAD , FBSUSDCAD , FBSNZDUSD , FBSNZDCAD

the conditions to use these EAs are :
* Have an account in broker FBS (I have an offer for you who want to register under my link)
* Trading account type must be CENT (You can open DEMO or Real, profit cannot be withdrawn from DEMO )
* Uses the max leverage (1:1000)
* Download and install MT4 from FBS
* If you open demo account, you can add fund as much as you want . If you open the REAL account , you should making a deposit to your account.
* Download & apply EAs that you get.
* Turn ON the 'AUTOTRADING'

PROMO PRICE
* 1 EA costs $9 $7 per 2 weeks
* 1 EA costs $40 $30 per 10 weeks
* 5 EAs cost $40 $30 per 2 weeks
* 5 EAs cost $150 $120 per 10 weeks

To try the EAs , after registration and verification , leave reply here then PM me your trading account number , your trading account full name , your trading server.

accept webmoney

Attachments

• AC.jpg
    AC.jpg
    190.5 KB · Views: 5
  • AC1.jpg
    AC1.jpg
    78.6 KB · Views: 5
  • audusd.jpg
    audusd.jpg
    194.8 KB · Views: 4
  • audusd1.jpg