03. What additional features you want from your forex broker ?

Exness Support

Active Trader
Apr 21, 2014
What additional features you want from your forex broker ?

Usually our forex brokers give us a lot of facilities like virtual currency deposit, Multiple platforms, Support in multiple languages etc etc. My broker also gives me instant deposit and withdrawals which gets processed in seconds. What additional features you think a broker should give us. Please give your feedback below. Thanks in advance
url]

Last edited:

jezzykid

Banned
Nov 21, 2014
So far, Profiforex brokers offers me all I need to have a good trading experience; they offer variable spread as tight as 0.1 pips, leverage of up to 1:500, good customer support; I only wish they will add a forum where new traders can see and copy trades of professional traders.

joescholz

Banned
Aug 25, 2014
I always wished any of the broker platforms I use had a faster payment processor that I can use for my withdrawals without paying much on processing fees; was excited to when I discovered that Profiforex had added Bitcoin processor as a means of payment; my withdrawals have been paid within 24 hours anytime I place a withdrawal and it comes free of processing fees.

Jan 30, 2017
Well, my broker is quite decent with its offerings. I traded with them for 2 months on their demo account. However, later on as they saw my trading skills & no. of trades I make, they offered me discounted commission structure and other value added services for my benefit. I must say a broker should consider premium offerings for their best customers for added advantage.

vicjon1995

Active Trader
Sep 29, 2020
I would like more transparency and information on how the broker is earning apart from the commission they charge.

HeavenLeighGill

Active Trader
Aug 5, 2021
I like having easy access to support. My broker has 24/7 Livechat and I don’t use it often but it’s super convenient if you get locked out of your account, have a problem with a trade, etc.