Does your broker give you support in local language?

Exness Support

Active Trader
Apr 21, 2014
We all know most of the well-known forex brokers have clients from all over the world in multiple countries. But often language becomes a barrier for many of the people who cant speak an internationally acceptable language like English. I am very lucky in this regard my broker has support in more than 15 languages which includes my local language. Is your broker also giving you similar feature. Please share feedback below.
good-reasons-to-learn-a-second-language.jpg

ahsan1

Dec 16, 2014
Yeah, my broker is FBS and they have wide range of customer support representative who can speak different languages, and I agree with the point that these days it is mandatory for every broker to have wide range of customer support because in these days brokers can't afford to have language barrier in their business development, so as far as my experience is concern, it has been a good experience with FBS.

Exness Support

Active Trader
Apr 21, 2014
Hey very cool. Seems like all of you trading with very professional brokers. As far as my feedback is concerned, Of-course yes my broker exness is giving support in 13 languages. Very nice to know you all also enjoying same benefits with your brokers. Seems like Forex industry is getting really professional and localized day by day.

D

david100

Yes,My broker Forex metal support many languages like German, French, Russian, Chinese, Japanese, Indonesian, Spanish, Portuguese and Arabic.

garena

Master Trader
Jan 28, 2014
There are two kind of language support. First is the website has your language but the support only speak English and other language (without your language). Second is the broker also have agent can speak your language fluently (native speaker). I think only big broker with numerous clients just can have this. My broker also support my language and it's a well-known broker.

chief

Confirmed Tickmill Representative
Oct 27, 2014
brokers native language support are very helpful, it's much easier to talk with someone who fully understand our words.
my current brokers tickmill are support my local (id) language.
6qTZG6x.jpg

for a moment they only support 5 language, but doesnt matter as long they've got my native with their support, besides they had a good spread, especially with Gold price.

Steve Lock

Master Trader
Feb 28, 2015
My broker does, but I prefer speaking English just not to confine myself. I guess trading conditons are the main criteria of a broker, not support in local language.

garena

Master Trader
Jan 28, 2014
How is support local language? A local language agent help you or only website language version?

chief

Confirmed Tickmill Representative
Oct 27, 2014
How is support local language? A local language agent help you or only website language version?

both are correct I think. but the more legit are an agent who speak our native language, local agent would provide more informative support since there's no missunderstand issue when speak at same language.

bablogfx

Confirmed HotForex Representative
Oct 24, 2013
both are correct I think. but the more legit are an agent who speak our native language, local agent would provide more informative support since there's no missunderstand issue when speak at same language.

So do you find your broker native language support professional?

syai77

Active Trader
May 18, 2013
tuban
Right now, many broker have its office representative in arround the world.In broker Liteforex, thera are available for any language, its new and great bonus..

garena

Master Trader
Jan 28, 2014

I also like an agent can talk my language (better if he/she is same nationality with me), no misunderstand can help solving issue faster.

Yes, I'm using Hotforex, they support Chinese lanague menu, and it's easy for me to understand.

Do they have an local agent or only website language?

inggo

Banned
Jan 13, 2012
Philippinese
it happend once that an agent of hotforex called me, and i was kinda amused since she talked tagalog, of filipino, they dont have any offices here but its nice to have support. though i dont mind english anyway lol

ESinvest

Feb 12, 2015
Yes, actually it does. Apart from spanish, HotForex offers customer service in many other languages (german, italian, slovak, romanian, polish, korean, filipino....).

Weronika

Apr 20, 2015
I trade with ironfx and they speak to me in Polish. I am very happy for this. My English is good but I prefer Polish. they also have an office in my country which is very good for me.

Fischer

Confirmed IronFX Representative
Apr 9, 2015
My broker (Ironfx) provide support in 45 different languages which is impressive however i use English mostly