What is your dream Forex Broker?

Mar 14, 2015
How do you immagine your dream broker? What is the most important?

regulation?
spreads?
execution?
instruments?
deposit withdrawals

I am very curious how the people immagine their dream forex broker?
Thanky ou guys the reply in advance

Enivid

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 30, 2008
Odesa
www.earnforex.com
At least some regulation (something like CySEC is enough), at least average spreads, normal execution speed, A LOT of trading instruments, honest swaps (not too big difference between buy and sell), A LOT of deposit/withdrawal methods supported, MT4 and MT5 platforms. That's all I need.

triplet

Active Trader
Oct 7, 2014
When I started trading I dream that my broker should be ECN/STP ,low spread,multiple withdrawal and deposit method that are easy and easy safe with good trading platform. And I am so happy profiforex realize that dream.

Jonathan!

Confirmed IronFX Representative
Apr 27, 2015
There are many things that are important to me. Regulation, spreads and execution are highly ranked but the most important thing is that my broker offers me a variety of ways to trade. Im looking at ironfx at the moment and they seem to be offering a lot of new things, like the mirror account and portfolio management. I don't really know what they are about so if anyone has any info I would like to hear it.

Dmitriy Enrst

Active Trader
Mar 14, 2015
The main thing when you chose broker, don't pay extra attention to it. Everything should work all right, especially with withdrawal. Fresh is ok with it. There are a lot of methods for deposit and withdrawal. I like it a lot.

Steve Lock

Master Trader
Feb 28, 2015
There are many things that are important to me. Regulation, spreads and execution are highly ranked but the most important thing is that my broker offers me a variety of ways to trade. Im looking at ironfx at the moment and they seem to be offering a lot of new things, like the mirror account and portfolio management. I don't really know what they are about so if anyone has any info I would like to hear it.

I didn't know that ironfx offers portfolio management. Good for them!

Alex Hoggarth

Trader
Mar 17, 2015
Official regulationad and possession of a licence, fast and qualified customer support,good trading condtions and finance transaction execution speed.