Newbie here.. Pls help.

triplet

Active Trader
Oct 7, 2014
Using a demo account is a good place to start. Mt4 is a good trading platform though there are others but mt4 is simple and easy to use.

koyl

Trader
May 25, 2015
I use the mt4 platform from profiforex and they also provide online videos that can help you understand how to use the different indicators and features in the mt4 platform. it is a good platform good for newbies .

bourseindia

Banned
Mar 9, 2015
Success in equity market needs two factors that are optimizing the reliable Equity Tips on time and reduce the possible hazards arising out of volatility. By keeping such imprints in mind you will be able to get the best rewards.
No doubt, commodity market is one of the most traded markets in all over the globe.But to traders need to earn hard money in commodity, you must understand the trend and ups and down of commodity market. The Tips that are analyzed by the market experts will be seminal for your business.
You need Some demo Account or Best broker to learn Trading.

ProFXManager

Active Trader
Jun 7, 2015
Germany
A put or put option is a stock market device which gives the owner of the put the right, but not the obligation, to sell an asset, at a specified price, by a predetermined date to a given party, the seller of the put.

• 👍
Reactions: ronaldsanders

badhon

Nov 23, 2015
Hi
Its very profitable to trade forex successfully. but most of people don't have clear concept about it. I think u r so interested about forex. U can learn About forex trading and also open forex trade demo account in Alpari.
Hope your success in forex.
Hi, I'm new to forums as well as I'm new to forex. Can you please what the best trading platforms I could use? What can you recommend? I'm planning to start working with demo accounts first.

Last edited by a moderator:

Samsu_samsul

Trader
Oct 27, 2015
Hi, I'm new to forums as well as I'm new to forex. Can you please what the best trading platforms I could use? What can you recommend? I'm planning to start working with demo accounts first.

MetaTrader 4 is the most popular trading platform that almost every traders use. You can start your trading career by making a demo account from a broker and they will provide you with their own versioin of MetaTrader 4

Luthfi Maung

Trader
Oct 28, 2015
MetaTrader 4 is the most popular trading platform that almost every traders use. You can start your trading career by making a demo account from a broker and they will provide you with their own versioin of MetaTrader 4

And also, you can trade forex through your android/iphone with MT4 for mobile phones. Just train yourself well in demo account and dedicate yourself to learn more.

radex78

Banned
Nov 15, 2015
For newbie, very advisable to learn basic forex, many source to get education about basic forex, babypips is one popular site which many trader they learn from there, and second step if practice in demo account, most broker provided demo account for their client included my broker, Instaforex which we can use mt4 which this platform already user friendly.

Andika Anjani

Trader
Oct 29, 2015
For newbie, very advisable to learn basic forex, many source to get education about basic forex, babypips is one popular site which many trader they learn from there, and second step if practice in demo account, most broker provided demo account for their client included my broker, Instaforex which we can use mt4 which this platform already user friendly.

Adapt yourself first in forex trading by learning how to operate MT4 (trading platform), then you may improve your trading system by reading some useful articles from HiWayFX...

radex78

Banned
Nov 15, 2015
Adapt yourself first in forex trading by learning how to operate MT4 (trading platform), then you may improve your trading system by reading some useful articles from HiWayFX...
This is second step for beginner trader to practice using metatrader platform with demo account, earn using metatrader will free of risk using demo account, trader can use all kinds indicator tested one by one, also they can use robot, and or they can trying use script, mt4 is popular platform forex for many broker and trader.