What is a forex card?

David_Miller

Trader
Jul 21, 2015
A FOREX card is a type of prepaid debit card issued by a bank. A forex card is a convenient and cost effective method for obtaining local currency when traveling abroad. Cards are accepted by a global network of merchant outlets that will issue prepaid funds from the forex card in local currency.

Enivid

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 30, 2008
Odesa
www.earnforex.com
Yeah, I can confirm it. Forex prepaid cards are quite convenient for withdrawal. Just make sure you understand all the restrictions that apply to the broker's card program. There are a lot of limits usually.

Ary Barroso

Active Trader
Jul 9, 2017
A FOREX card is a type of prepaid debit card issued by a bank. A forex card is a convenient and cost effective method for obtaining local currency when traveling abroad. Cards are accepted by a global network of merchant outlets that will issue prepaid funds from the forex card in local currency.

By the way, I am comfortable on bank withdrawal. Although, it takes time but overall it’s okay.

May 27, 2018
A Forex card is comfortable for a clients because its easier to carry one place to another place and easier to withdraw money from bank. specially for traveler who are enjoying their moments place to place and need good amount of money which not able to carry by psychically.so, thats the reasons people use Forex card.

Ary Barroso

Active Trader
Jul 9, 2017
A Forex card is comfortable for a clients because its easier to carry one place to another place and easier to withdraw money from bank. specially for traveler who are enjoying their moments place to place and need good amount of money which not able to carry by psychically.so, thats the reasons people use Forex card.

Yes, it’s easy to carry but I consider the withdrawal charge; that’s why I prefer bank withdrawal.