MetaTrader 4 Client Terminal Build 509

Enivid

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 30, 2008
Odesa
www.earnforex.com
Build 509 is now the latest version of MetaTrader 4 platform. It has been released by MetaQuotes to fix some of the critical bugs (namely false MQL4 compilation errors) in the previous major Build 507 release.

You can quickly auto-update your MT4 simply by running it. The full list of fixes is available on the MetaQuotes forum.

If you find some bug or want to share your impression about the latest MT4 build, please post below.

Megamind

Active Trader
Jan 14, 2011
Well, at least 509 is latest one that has been officially released. Although, a few weeks ago MetaQuotes has started the beta-test of the update for MT4. Wright now the last build is 538.
They actually decided to combine MT4 with MT5 and gave them the same compiler. Also, they added some cool features to it, like execution time measurer and search bar. If somebody wants to read about, I'll put here a link. http://www.forexeasystems.com/blog/new-mt4-features-you-will-love

Claud Monet

Trader
Nov 14, 2013
Thanks, I was actually trying to find some information about this in MQL4 forum, but there not too many things happening in english community and russian is not one of the languages i can put to my resume.

Renegade

Trader
Oct 3, 2013
There is already build 541 available. And it is still very buggy. At some point it slows down your platform a lot and then you cannot start it again...trust me, i know(

edoforex

Banned
Dec 16, 2013
honey moon
Why do the metatrader always need to update???
It's software that used for trading that connected to the server. So, i think that it isn't need an update...