Phoenix

usp

Active Trader
Jan 29, 2009
Phoenix EA

This EA has produced consistent consecutive profits of around 15 pips per trade but then it resulted in 3 cosecutive losses of about 60, 60 and 90 pips. This wiped out about previous 14 wins.

I had used the default settings. I need to understand more about this ea for more efficient use.

1. There seem to be 3 modes and the programmed currency pairs use modes 2 and 3.

2. Mode1 seem to be used by any pair not programmed.

3. For mode1 the TP, SL and TS are not used by default (set to zeros) but can be set to any number of pips.

Am I correct in these 3 assumtpions? I am not a MT4 programmer. Please comment.

Enivid

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 30, 2008
Odesa
www.earnforex.com
This EA has produced consistent consecutive profits of around 15 pips per trade but then it resulted in 3 cosecutive losses of about 60, 60 and 90 pips. This wiped out about previous 14 wins.

I had used the default settings. I need to understand more about this ea for more efficient use.

1. There seem to be 3 modes and the programmed currency pairs use modes 2 and 3.

2. Mode1 seem to be used by any pair not programmed.

3. For mode1 the TP, SL and TS are not used by default (set to zeros) but can be set to any number of pips.

Am I correct in these 3 assumtpions? I am not a MT4 programmer. Please comment.

1. There are two modes - one trade, two trades and three trades. Programmed currency pairs have the preset SLs and TPs for all trades.

2. It's not used unless Phoenix mode is set to 1.

3. For all modes SL and TP is not set by default, but the programmed currency pairs set their own SL and TP for all trades in all modes. You can change all these SLs and TPs.

J

jsawvel

Good Pheonix info...

Discuss Phoenix expert advisor. Phoenix is a simple range breakout EA. Y

Thanks for the link. There is some good info there.

rickyblee

Trader
Apr 14, 2011
I don't even know how to use it, could you direct me
in any website how to set and use it.
I am new to forex, I used Telechart for my
stock trading.

daveM

Master Trader
Phoenix Instructions

These may be helpful to someone wishing to use the EA

Enjoy.!!

I thought they were uploaded. does the software accept pdf files, I have just tried again and it does not appear it worked

I am pretty sure that somehow the settings on the software are either losing the files or do not accept pdf

Last edited:

alvintran

Trader
Sep 1, 2011
Phoenix_5.6_03 error ordersend(130) Please ! help me

Hi everybody !

I try to use phoenix ea v5.6 03 in GBPUSD, but it always have a error ordersend(130).

I don't have knowlage about MQL4 so somebody who have expirence with phoenix robot please help me how to use.

Thank so much !

alvintran

Trader
Sep 1, 2011
Dear !

I use default settings, sometime it run on demo account, sometime not, i try to compare 2 account with demo and real but it not deffirent because i use default settings.

I don't know why somebody can help me. Thanks !

alvintran

Trader
Sep 1, 2011
Dear !

I had to test it, it always run on demo account and with any settings i do, but on real account it always send error ordersend(130).

Everybody please ! help me

Enivid

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 30, 2008
Odesa
www.earnforex.com
It's not a good idea to post the same question in two places. Let's continue here.

1. Tell us how GBP/USD symbol is called exactly in your broker's platform? Is it "GBPUSD" without any extra characters?
2. Please attach the screenshot of your MT4 terminal with this error.