Blufx.co.uk - World's First Subscription Based Trading Platform

atlasmckenzie

Trader
Mar 3, 2020
United Kingdom
Hello Traders, my name is Atlas & I am the marketing manager at Blufx.
Blufx is the world's first subscription based trading platform designed to help the best Forex traders rise to the top on the FX spot market. We are based in the UK & have been in operation for over 2 years as a talent discovery platform created by traders for traders.

Why Join Us?
We are a refreshing alternative to opening a small broker account or joining a traditional prop firm.

- No deposits. No complicated exams or trials.
- No hidden costs.
- No expensive training courses.
- Zero liability for any trading loss while receiving funding of 50,000 while you keep 50% of profits.
- Maximum earnings. Regular payouts.
- Full Career path for successful traders.
- Many documented successful traders have been created so far
Simply subscribe, start trading & start earning.

The Team That created Blufx?
Our founder is Yu Song. He started the company in 2015 after backing up few traders & realising that the longer one continued trading, the more chance of eventual success. So he decided to create a platform like this to give traders a better fighting chance in the markets.

Broker?
Our broker is Price Markets, an FCA regulated broker in the UK.

Platform?
Meta Trader 4

Visit us at blufx.co.uk & begin your journey & partnership with us.
If you have any questions, feel free to ask.
Happy Trading!

• 👍
Reactions: jackmalek

atlasmckenzie

Trader
Mar 3, 2020
United Kingdom
hey bro. I got some questions for you. Do we pay monthly for as long as we use your services, even if its up to 3 years for example?
hey bro. I got some questions for you.
Do we pay monthly for as long as we use your services, even if its up to 3 years for example?
Yes Justin. However, if you decide to pursue our compound growth option and get to 1 million pounds you'd no longer pay the monthly subscription amongst other benefits.
Take note also, that your profits from the 50/50 split can pay for your subscription with a lot more left to spend.
Should you have any other questions please ask.
Cheers mate.

• 👍
Reactions: Justinansa

judychung

Trader
Mar 3, 2020
Hong Kong
Not at all Judy. Our traders trade with us remotely. You can trade from anywhere in the world so long as you have access to the internet. What country are you based in i you dont mind my asking?
Anywhere in the world? Lovely! i am based in Hong Kong.
i will check your website for more information and return back if i have questions. thx

• 👍

Justinansa

Trader
Mar 3, 2020
Ireland
Yes Justin. However, if you decide to pursue our compound growth option and get to 1 million pounds you'd no longer pay the monthly subscription amongst other benefits.
Take note also, that your profits from the 50/50 split can pay for your subscription with a lot more left to spend.
Should you have any other questions please ask.
Cheers mate.

i see your point. 1 million sounds too good to be true though. I'd like to know how many people have actually got to a million. where's the evidence?

• 👍
Reactions: atlasmckenzie

atlasmckenzie

Trader
Mar 3, 2020
United Kingdom
Hi. This looks interesting. I take it from your web site that there is no restrictions on trading through news & FOMC, etc & you also allow holding of trades overnight & weekends. Is that correct?
Yes you can trade the news. we have no restrictions on that. We also allow trading overnight for one out of our two subscription plans. However, over the weekend trading is allowed for those who have attained the 1 million status of which much more than that can also be negotiated.
we have more than 4 people who have attained that level. Most people wouldrather withdraw on a monthly basis.

• 👍

jackmalek

Trader
Mar 3, 2020
Washington
Yes you can trade the news. we have no restrictions on that. We also allow trading overnight for one out of our two subscription plans. However, over the weekend trading is allowed for those who have attained the 1 million status of which much more than that can also be negotiated.
we have more than 4 people who have attained that level. Most people wouldrather withdraw on a monthly basis.
Thanks for your response. What would it take to attain the 1 million dollars status?

Justinansa

Trader
Mar 3, 2020
Ireland
You have 2 subscription plans. Can i chooseto subscribe for both of them if i wanted to?

• 👍
Reactions: jackmalek and atlasmckenzie

atlasmckenzie

Trader
Mar 3, 2020
United Kingdom
Thanks for your response. What would it take to attain the 1 million dollars status?
Good question. It basically involves you keeping 10% of your profits instead of withdrawing it. we will then double youraccount as a company. it will continue that way for 4 stages before getting to the million dollar level.
for more details read it here https://blufx.co.uk/Growth

Remember to join the conversations on Facebook: https://web.facebook.com/groups/BluFXTraders/about/

• 👍
Reactions: jackmalek

jackmalek

Trader
Mar 3, 2020
Washington
Good question. It basically involves you keeping 10% of your profits instead of withdrawing it. we will then double youraccount as a company. it will continue that way for 4 stages before getting to the million dollar level.
for more details read it here https://blufx.co.uk/Growth

Remember to join the conversations on Facebook: https://web.facebook.com/groups/BluFXTraders/about/
Okay. thank you. i have joined and i like what i see there. But at any point in the account growth, can i choose to withdraw some or all of my accumulated 10%s if i so wish to?

• 👍

judychung

Trader
Mar 3, 2020
Hong Kong
Okay. We dont have our own broker.
we work with an FCA regulated broker in the UK called Price markets.
It is also an STP broker so B Booking isnt done.
This is good. B booking is a case where the broker has a conflict of interest with your trades right?
This is a plus for you guys.
Thanks for letting me know.

Last edited:
  • 👍