Which brokers are penalty free

Fxpipper

Master Trader
Oct 26, 2011
thanks fxpipper, i see so thats how it is, i wonder if he was able to get back his 300 pounds, its still money that can be used i mean in other things aside from trading, i hope it dont go to waste..

LOL, I know..at most it would be great if we did find out what happened next, reg the three hundred pounds. I don't think it would have gone to waste but you never know..for when it comes to online trading, expect anything and just about everything..

Adam Jackson

Trader
Jun 15, 2019
Nowadays the scam brokers are so sophisticated even experienced traders might become a victim of it. Some time ago, such brokers had a very short life cycle, once they were formed, they would try to get as much profit as possible and disappear after a short time only to re-brand themselves and continue with different names. Now as it is getting harder to find out if the brokerage is a scam or not, some of them are able to exist and stay unnoticed for several years!

momo3HC

Active Trader
Feb 16, 2019
Hi I'm new and recently had all my funds of 300 pounds taken for inactivity of 6 months with xptrader , is there anyway round this to get my funds back ? If not can anyone recommend broker that does not penalise for anything

Thanks to all

Jo
WTF mate? How`s that possible. first time heard of such "politicy" and such broker. I`m not sure how and even if you can return this funds back but in future better choose more reliable and known brokers. Wishing you luck with this saga.

• 👍
Reactions: Glastonburyk

Glastonburyk

Trader
Feb 3, 2019
WTF mate? How`s that possible. first time heard of such "politicy" and such broker. I`m not sure how and even if you can return this funds back but in future better choose more reliable and known brokers. Wishing you luck with this saga.
Yea that is crazy, I have heard of betting companies doing that too always hidden in terms and. I ditions

• 👍
Reactions: momo3HC

Deara11

Trader
Apr 12, 2019
Lol at all of this, your broker shouldn't do that in the first place anyway no matter how do you put that all in a service. What we all can do with that much really ? How can we go on there for many many reasons. I am totally disconnected from reality it seems...

Ulacan

Trader
Feb 21, 2019
They are all probably penalty free otherwise I simply don't get the whole idea behind that totally and completely. Nobody will use broker who constantly drain money out of you anyway. How can we continue with such matter ? Stop using them.

Ary Barroso

Active Trader
Jul 9, 2017
They are all probably penalty free otherwise I simply don't get the whole idea behind that totally and completely. Nobody will use broker who constantly drain money out of you anyway. How can we continue with such matter ? Stop using them.

Without FX broker; how you can trade personally? So, better to find out a good option to you!

hakuna matata

Aug 3, 2019
I can't believe that there are brokers like that. Thank god I never faced any such issue neither with my current broker coinexx and nor with any of the other brokers I used in past. I was inactive for more than 6 months with 2 brokers but none of them charged me a single penny. Even I came to know about this penalty thing after reading this thread.

momo3HC

Active Trader
Feb 16, 2019
I can't believe that there are brokers like that. Thank god I never faced any such issue neither with my current broker coinexx and nor with any of the other brokers I used in past. I was inactive for more than 6 months with 2 brokers but none of them charged me a single penny. Even I came to know about this penalty thing after reading this thread.
That`s not a mass practice. May be just this "broker" one.

pippin

Trader
Jul 16, 2019
That's why I always told newbie that before hitting "register" button don't be lazy and read their ToS. You can find some surprising provisions that you may not accept and it will save you a lot of money and time in the future.

momo3HC

Active Trader
Feb 16, 2019
That's why I always told newbie that before hitting "register" button don't be lazy and read their ToS. You can find some surprising provisions that you may not accept and it will save you a lot of money and time in the future.
Yeah. Always read the small caps. ;)