Which brokers are penalty free

One jls

Trader
Jun 27, 2014
Hi I'm new and recently had all my funds of 300 pounds taken for inactivity of 6 months with xptrader , is there anyway round this to get my funds back ? If not can anyone recommend broker that does not penalise for anything

Thanks to all

Jo

Fxpipper

Master Trader
Oct 26, 2011
Well, I use tradersway, fxcm and alpari..had been away on a vacation for two months, with no trading and none of these brokers penalized me..but that was a while back. Frankly, any brokerage that penalizes a trader for this sum, for inactive period is one to be avoided.

Exness Support

Active Trader
Apr 21, 2014
Well i have been trading for last 5 years. I trade with Exness, Hotforex and XM.com... they never charged me any penalty fee when my account were not active even for 6-7 months. I think most of the reputable brokers wont charge you any penalty fee no matter for how much time your account remains inactive.

Danzd

Trader
Jul 3, 2014
USA
www.khaleejtimes.com
I am also new in forex trading i am also facing the same problem and want to get a penalty free broker therefore i think that this post is helpful for me.Now i will find this type of broker through this post.

Rambo35

Confirmed PaxForex Representative
Apr 22, 2013
Canada
That's really bad thing to happen to any trader. I have never had such a experience and I've traded with few forex brokers. I'll recommend it PaxForex as a very stable forex broker.

Fxpipper

Master Trader
Oct 26, 2011
Look, again, if a broker charges you a penalty for being inactive, it is not worthwhile trading with that broker. Most brokerages do not penalize you in the hundreds for being in active. You may want to move on to better brokers, just a suggestion.

Azforex

Trader
Sep 3, 2013
Forex Market
Well i have been trading for last 5 years. I trade with Exness, Hotforex and XM.com... they never charged me any penalty fee when my account were not active even for 6-7 months. I think most of the reputable brokers wont charge you any penalty fee no matter for how much time your account remains inactive.

From your user name its seems that you are working for Exness so how you can say that YOU trade with Exness, Hotforex and XM.com ?

vicknic

Confirmed ProfiForex Representative
Jan 21, 2014
Netherlands
www.profiforex.com
There are forex brokers that do not penalize you for inactivity. You can open an account with the Broker I represent and have the freedom of trading without fear of inactivity fee.

nalu

Confirmed ProfiForex Representative
Sep 3, 2014
profiforex does not charge or give penalty , They are penalty free broker. And they are transparent In their transaction.

bablogfx

Confirmed HotForex Representative
Oct 24, 2013
Hi I'm new and recently had all my funds of 300 pounds taken for inactivity of 6 months with xptrader , is there anyway round this to get my funds back ? If not can anyone recommend broker that does not penalise for anything

Thanks to all

Jo

I am pretty sure that your funds will be withdrawn without any issues after first request to that company. Some of brokers really freeze your money because of your account staying idle but don't worry they have no right it to take for their own. If any problem appears post it there so we can work out solutio together.

inggo

Banned
Jan 13, 2012
Philippinese
are they allowed to take your 300 pounds? thats absurd, ill ask support later about that though live chat, but i dont think i ever reached 6 month of inactivity but its better to be ready just incase.

Fxpipper

Master Trader
Oct 26, 2011
No, no broker can claim your funds for their own, on account of being inactive. Let me put it this way, no trader is under any obligation to guarentee the broker spread commissions, for each month.

Or to put it in another way, they cannot claim your money for their own, for this is not a paid membership and the broker takes his cut from the spread. At most, they can freeze your funds for inactivity which should be removed once you send in a request.
That said, some brokerages do seize client funds for their own, I would suggest that you do a runner..and see if you can explore other options to reclaim your funds..

inggo

Banned
Jan 13, 2012
Philippinese
thanks fxpipper, i see so thats how it is, i wonder if he was able to get back his 300 pounds, its still money that can be used i mean in other things aside from trading, i hope it dont go to waste..

garena

Master Trader
Jan 28, 2014
Never heard about broker take back the money in your account if you don't trade within a long time. I think your broker is scam.

fxapex

Active Trader
Jun 7, 2013
yes i dont thing there is any broker who charges for an idle account, its better to avoid such brokers.

joescholz

Banned
Aug 25, 2014
Penalising you because you didn’t trade for a long time does not sound real fair to me; though I have never experienced such with my broker. I took an extended leave of 2 and a half months from trading forex some time last year because I had to travel to another country for a training, I came back and met my Profiforex account still in tact.

chief

Confirmed Tickmill Representative
Oct 27, 2014
i've been years with Armada Markets, they didnt have any rule for charging an account for inactive. some brokers didnt put any charge, but more tricky, they "archive" any account with no trading activity, so the client are failied to login, and most of them thing the account are missing, or lose it balance. be carefull in choosing brokers, it where you store your investement, put more value on it by deep research before chosing any brokers.

inggo

Banned
Jan 13, 2012
Philippinese
it would be nice to have a list of all brokers that were penalized by regulations and see what happened, this might be a problem to some brokers but i think it would be good for traders dont you think.