Choosing Signal Provider

Sandos

Jul 25, 2018
Hello!

Recently, I have made my take on things that investors should consider when choosing a signal service provider. This is not an advertisement, so don't read the other parts of that homepage: https://fxsumo.wordpress.com/choosin...gnal-provider/

Would love to exchange opinions about this topic!
1f60a.png

Regards,
Sandos

Signal providing is a SCAM , unless signals are for weekly and monthly fundamental trades. That is real currency trading. The broker's own hired traders can not make money from intraday signals , so they give them to clients for free, so client loses all his money and broker earns a spread.

99 % of traders fail and lose money, so they start selling signals. Psychologically they can't trade and use their on signals.If they can't execute their own signals to make money , how can anyone else trust these failures providing signals?

Signal scamming is easiest risk free money.Without a mindset for applying signals , how can the signal buyer make any money?

Trading Mindsets is 80 % of Success

http://www.traderslaboratory.com/forums/topic/10324-trading-mindsets-is-80-of-success/

Last edited:

Sandos

Jul 25, 2018
Love these boys, who are used to shout some strong claims and blame everyone for everything. Don't even understand why You mention brokers and what not - quite a bit off-topic here. On top of that, some garbage maths.:)

There are quite many stable trading signals out there; the topic is about analysis that should be applied when choosing the most suitable one. Unless You provide some in-depth analysis or thinking, there is no reason to throw some general bs phrases.:)

Forums are full of 2 bit signal gurus and educators, the way to catch these charlatans is to " tell them they would be billionaires , if their signals could only make 30 pips a week"

The forum billionaires are usually signal and education gurus , who failed at trading. Their signals are no good. They can't make any pips from them, how can anyone else?

Most FX traders cant even make 30pips a month (or year) let alone per day.

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/foyer/165180-compounding-billionaires-t2w.html

The way to verify their signals is sit in their room for a month , let him call out the signals .At the end of the month see result , he will be history.

On the mql5 site discussions are not allowed on the signals scammers. https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/172166/page2

What are the rules for opening threads asking about opinions from others on the marketplace products/ signals?

Let us say , one wants to open a independent view and discussions on products/signals in a market place.Firstly we can test or back test these, after backtesting , the back tester may have an opinion.He is not able to discuss on product thread and get an independent opinion.

There is a review section on the product page of the market product for that.
You are tactfully confirming , threads are not allowed for public discussion on products sold or signals provided.

http://besttradingforums.blogspot.com/2018/07/i-was-scammed-by-scam-signal-services.html

Sandos

Jul 25, 2018
The way to verify their signals is sit in their room for a month , let him call out the signals .At the end of the month see result , he will be history.

On the mql5 site discussions are not allowed on the signals scammers. https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/172166/page2

You don't say - that's why I created this discussion here.
They don't scam - they manipulate their results and afterwards try to live up to these ridiculously high expectations; as they fail, all sorts of problems emerge.

You are shouting "scam scam scam" to the whole industry. I, on the other hand, try to seperate most trustworthy signals from the whole pack. The only question is about the chosen methodology to do so. Unfortunately, so far You have given 0 contribution to this, which is a bit annoying seeing the level of spam.:/

I guarantee you 99.9 % of signal providers will start singing excuses, because their signals don't make money.

Sandos

Jul 25, 2018
why don't you post your signals in advance for one month in a journal ?

Since when we are talking about my signals? This is educational discussion - so far, You have spammed about everything else just the topic.

I guarantee you 99.9 % of signal providers will start singing excuses, because their signals don't make money.

Somehow, You don't even get the fact that this discussion is about analyzing such historical performance; we are not discussing whether signal provider would be willing to hand it over -> It's already there, available for public, what don't You get here!?

I seriously suggest You to re-read the topic and discussion - I am a bit tired of answering to some random statements that are posted here without any meaning (aka, spamming).

What is point of analyzing historical fake unreal money profits?The profits were never made , it is fake money of fictitious profits without slippage, re quotes, non fills by brokers , platform and internet issues?

I trade real account with real money, why anybody interested in fake money/demo profits? Why any one wants to analyze historical fake profits?

Wait, wut?:D

Those results are not made on demo accounts; and I have no idea what do You mean by "fake unreal" - double denial, wut? How can money earned in real account be unreal? Complete nonsense.

The discussion is not about whether the money is real - it's about whether the way how it has been earned is legitimate proof of trader's competence and signal's sustainability. :)

Last edited:
What is point of analyzing historical fake unreal money profits?The profits were never made , it is fake money of fictitious profits without slippage, re quotes, non fills by brokers , platform and internet issues?

I trade real account with real money, why anybody interested in fake money/demo profits? Why any one wants to analyze historical fake profits?

Sandos

Jul 25, 2018

Wait, wut?:D

Those results are not made on demo accounts; and I have no idea what do You mean by "fake unreal" - double denial, wut? How can money earned in real account be unreal? Complete nonsense.

The discussion is not about whether the money is real - it's about whether the way how it has been earned is legitimate proof of signal's stability.

By the way, those who would like to discuss this topic or are interested about trading signals that I offer, are more than welcome to communicate with me through PM or use twitter (@FX_Sumo) or use e-mail (investinfxsumo@gmail.com).

Best of luck to everyone in this poorly organized forum,
Sandos

Last edited:

Hulidos

Aug 5, 2018
A friend of mine wants to start a signal service, I told him not to do so, because nobody will join and if they do and he loses a trade signal, they will bash on him forever... He would like to offer 1-2 signals per week, high quality, 50-75 pips per week...he is actually very consistent with these amount of pips. How much would you guys pay for something like that, with 50-75 pips per week constantly?

What is your experience with Signal Services so far? How much do they cost, what do they offer and the most important question: Do they really deliver what they promise?