Hidden Stop Loss Tool - Hide your Stop Loss from Brokers

MechXTrader

Master Trader
Jun 23, 2009
www.indicatorforex.com
This tool helps you hide your stop loss from dishonest brokers. Simply plug in this tool, write your Stop Loss and it will handle and close trades without revealing your actual Stop Loss to your broker.

Parameters
SL.Price - Price of Stop Loss.
Order.Ticket - Ticket of a trade you wish to monitor specifically. Leave at -1 to handle all trades on this symbol.

Download
Hidden Stop Loss Tool

FXexpert

Master Trader
Dec 13, 2008
Yes it seems like many trading tools & EAs only work with MT4, hopefully we can get more systems that work with other brokers!

jimb12345

Active Trader
Mar 4, 2009
i did not know you could hide this. i will have to try this. I know there are dishonest brokers this is what is so sad.

Pinalli

Master Trader
Jan 31, 2009
Where does the investor place his stop and limit orders respectively, determines the amount of risk he is taking up. It is advisable not to place your stop/loss orders too close to the normal market price, as a little fluctuation in the market, can then trigger the order. Likewise, limit orders should also reflect a rational hope of profits you are expecting, based on the market's trading activity. They should be set at the rate which is not overexposed to the trade, and also not too close to the market.
'Stop-loss' and 'limit' orders can lower an investor's exposure to risk by a large proportion.

Pinalli

Master Trader
Jan 31, 2009
Can somone please explain more about how this works?

Stop loss?

The trader can restrict his future losses by placing an order instructing the trading platform to buy or sell, the moment the market drops below the previously established price. Placing a stop-loss decreases the risk for the trader, as the system will close the trade if the market value drops below the point defined within the order, thus limiting the losses.

I hope its clear now!

Forex247

Active Trader
Sep 14, 2009
If you have to find ways to hide your stop loss from a broker then I think it's time to find a new broker. You shouldn't have to worry about this. And anyways, hiding your stop loss will not stop your broker from screwing you over. They can do other things as well. So it would just be best to get another broker.

Enivid

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 30, 2008
Odesa
www.earnforex.com

Enivid

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 30, 2008
Odesa
www.earnforex.com
But basically he has the truth, except for those employees :) I finally use ManageTPv2-4.mq4 . The best EA I ever used. Look at this thread and you will definitely want to hide your stoploss ;) http://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=70582
It has already been discussed. This emulation program was developed for demo accounts to emulate "real market conditions" (similar to those used in MQL Automated Championships).

As for the stop-hunting. There is a huge problem with it because I don't think there are practical methods to prove that there is one or that there isn't one. It's just a matter of belief. But since I haven't encountered such behavior from the brokers I trade with, I won't be hiding my stops for now. If I find out that some broker does that to me I'll change the broker first, but if it's not possible, only then will I start implementing some anti-stop-hunting techniques. Just my 2 cents.

By the way, no need to redirect to ForexFactory via Facebook. I've corrected your link.

Last edited: