Need Help to start trading effectively?

Keith.H

Trader
Apr 18, 2016
Anaheim, CA
Hello Everybody, I am new here.

Being Beginner, Can online video and educational center help me out for the testing of profitability of the effective trading strategy that when it’s better to let it go and move on. While surfing, I just have a glance at many trading websites, Can anyone suggest me any useful and effective platform?

hayseed

Master Trader
Jul 27, 2010
usa
Can anyone suggest me any useful and effective platform?
//----

hey keith.... metatrader 4 is a tried and true platform.... whether testing strategies, creating expert advisors or indicators, it is easy to deal with....

it's accepted by almost every broker and probably dominates the platform markets.....h

Nov 11, 2014
I'm also not good in trading but as a beginner, I guess, you must stay focus on looking for a safer ones and learn to search for the right broker. Don't also indulge in paying so much fees. You must analyze before finally deciding because it could be either a win or lose.

GazFx

Banned
Nov 13, 2012
Melbourne, Australia
www.youtube.com
Hello Everybody, I am new here.

Being Beginner, Can online video and educational center help me out for the testing of profitability of the effective trading strategy that when it’s better to let it go and move on. While surfing, I just have a glance at many trading websites, Can anyone suggest me any useful and effective platform?

Hi Keith, if you are a complete beginner then I highly recommend the BabyPips School of Pipsology. It is free and comprehensive. I would also hang around forums such as this and ask lots of questions and get referrals to educational materials. As stated by hayseed, MT4 is the most popular platform, but I have recently switched to cTrader and find it to be very user-friendly. Most good brokers are also a good source for Forex education. Good luck!

MarkTrader

Trader
Mar 15, 2016
I would recommend to you to trade with a demo account.You can get some trading experience from it.Also forums are great source to learn forex. But i believe experience is the best teacher.
cTrader is a good choice for newbies.It's easy to start practicing using that platform.

kielly

Trader
Jan 16, 2013
Hi, I would like to share my personal experience as when I was initiated, I was also on the same platform and was seeking many recommendations and strategies and must say, you will definitely taste success if follows the right track, Tradorax is an effective platform that will help you with its superior cutting edge technology and effective trading terminology or you can choose by studying it in depth.

GazFx

Banned
Nov 13, 2012
Melbourne, Australia
www.youtube.com
Here are just three of MANY similar client postings to various forums:

Tradorax promises large payouts but you end up losing a lot of money. The signals provided are inaccurate and the account managers promise a lot just that you should enter the VIP list and invest more than 5000 USD. Be aware you could loose a lot of money and these guys really do not know what they are doing. They have started scaming people in different ways now..will ask you to take the risk free trade so that you are stuck with them for ages to recover the loss. Bonus is a trap made by these scam brokers. No good broker will ever encourage you to take the bonus. The likes of Mr. Christoper Robinson from Tradorax , Marcus Davis and many more just do not know what they are doing, be aware these guys are just about to fool you..contact me on face book clarence bothelo if you nee to know more…

Tradorax is a complete scam, If you deposit money into Tradorax you will have a call saying that you're going to make a load of money,sounds good? Now this is where the scam starts because if you try to contact them on the promise they left you with, they won't answer the phone and will block your phone number if you continue to call. Even when you want to get your money back out by withdrawing it they will not approve it, you can be verified and have confirmation from a senior broker that he will approve it but trust me they will cancel it! It's happened to me and other people, so if you read this don't deposit into Tradorax because you will get scammed!

I really require a great help from your side...please help me as I am in big trouble. A Senior Account Manger named Marcus Davis from Tradorax Broker has scammed me and I want to withdraw my funds from there. I opened a trading account with Tradorax on 24 September 2014. I received phone call from Marcus Davis on 25.09.14 Senior account manager that he could make me £25,000 per month, he had two spaces left needed me to deposit £5000 otherwise someone else would take up the offer. I was very excited and i asked him what was the catch he told me there was no catch, if i made money then he also made money. I deposited £1000 on 25.09.14 and Marcus phoned me on 26.09.14 told me to deposit 4000 as he was able to give me a 100% bonus and that i would miss out on the bonus and being on his list to make £25000 per month. I deposited another £4000 into my trading account on 26.09.14. Then again on 30th I got a call from them and he asked me to invest more £20,000 which was not possible to me and I said him that I want to withdraw the funds but they said that I cant do that as i have took the bonus and traded on that...but the real fact is that I have not traded on the Bonus amount. Now I want to withdraw my £5129 which is not happening. Please do help me to get my money back from them.

Too many negative reviews to list here!

AbbottB

Active Trader
Sep 4, 2012
A perfection of means, and confusion of aims, seems to be our main problem" Albert Einstein. It means choosing the correct means always do matter. As above, one of my friends suggested you about Tradorax, is a good platform as I personally used it and love it. So you can go for it.

Merlin174

Trader
Apr 20, 2016
Recommendations would vary with different users, as I opt for some other platform and have a taste of profitability, so just go with that platform which is user friendly and easy to understand for you. At the same time, be updated with the current news and market trend.

Best of Luck!

AbbottB

Active Trader
Sep 4, 2012
Personal experience varies from person to person. My personal experience is really very good with the tradorax. Their services are good enough to trade in smooth way while their online education tricks and videos are helpful for us. So, friend you can go ahead.

GazFx

Banned
Nov 13, 2012
Melbourne, Australia
www.youtube.com
John Steele, London, United Kingdom
Rating:
red_star_full.png
red_star_empty.png
red_star_empty.png
red_star_empty.png
red_star_empty.png

Date of Post: 2016-04-05
Review: Tradorax is a complete scam, If you deposit money into Tradorax you will have a call saying that you're going to make a load of money,sounds good? Now this is where the scam starts because if you try to contact them on the promise they left you with, they won't answer the phone and will block your phone number if you continue to call. Even when you want to get your money back out by withdrawing it they will not approve it, you can be verified and have confirmation from a senior broker that he will approve it but trust me they will cancel it! It's happened to me and other people, so if you read this don't deposit into Tradorax because you will get scammed!

Keith.H

Trader
Apr 18, 2016
Anaheim, CA
Hi Friend, Thank you all but with such positive and negative reviews, it is really impossible to conclude something. I am in more confusion, can anyone add more points to consider? Is really a scam but many of you have good reviews too, please add?

kielly

Trader
Jan 16, 2013
As I previously shared, when I started I received calls from their representative and they guide me about their process and how to start. Initially, as similar to you I was beginner and new but with their guidance the profit is in my pocket. So, I personally recommended, don’t be more confused just start.

Merlin174

Trader
Apr 20, 2016
Hi, Nice to see you again. Please don't be get in confusion, for a start you should have to checkout tradorax trading guide which is good for you to understand more about trading and also it has some points which are important to notice before choosing forex broker. I hope this will help you.

hayseed

Master Trader
Jul 27, 2010
usa
I am in more confusion, can anyone add more points to consider?
//----

hey keith..... your profile says your from here in the states.... if so, and your a resident, nfa 'strongly' suggests you use only nfa members..... this almost limits you to onada and fxcm.... i use both.... and a lot.....

i have personally called and been called by nfa legal representatives regarding offshore brokers....h

• 👍
Reactions: Jason Rogers

Andrew101

Active Trader
Oct 3, 2016
Manchester
Hi Friend, Thank you all but with such positive and negative reviews, it is really impossible to conclude something. I am in more confusion, can anyone add more points to consider? Is really a scam but many of you have good reviews too, please add?

I'll have to be honest with you my friend. Trading in Forex is a lot like riding a roller coaster. Have you ever ridden one? Although it obviously is exciting, there will be times when you feel scared. Same goes with forex. There is a 95% chance that you are going to lose your money as a beginner in the currency trading market. So before you open any live account, practice, practice, practice. Always practice at least 100 trades with a demo account so you can get a feel of what trading with real money will be like. When you are familiar with it, open a live account, and make sure you open it with the minimum amount of funds possible. I won’t advice you to open a forex trading with money that you cannot afford to lose. When you look at forex, I want you to see risks, rewards, and money.

Maxi89

Trader
Feb 16, 2016
I think it's possible to take a few strategies and start testing them with cent accounts or demos. and then gradually enter the successful ones on real accounts, but trading in this case should be very cautious.

• 👍
Reactions: GazFx