I am a forex beginner. Which is the most accurate of MACD in forex trading?

Oct 29, 2009
I am a forex beginner. I've been trying different indicators to help me profit from forex trading, but most are complicated and difficult to understand. I am glad if someone out there can help me with something easy and reliable.

alessio09

Master Trader
Jun 9, 2009
Trend indicators

Different indicators are suitable for different traders. I use OsMA trend indicator. I`m used to its behavior and it helps me gain constant profits.

samjoseph

Active Trader
Nov 1, 2009
Trading depends on 2 important factor that are indicator and chart pattern. Indicator varies with the trade system you accept. Chart pattern shows the profit and loss of price in currency. So study of chart pattern and indicator will help in trading with profit.

Pinalli

Master Trader
Jan 31, 2009
Trading depends on 2 important factor that are indicator and chart pattern. Indicator varies with the trade system you accept. Chart pattern shows the profit and loss of price in currency. So study of chart pattern and indicator will help in trading with profit.

Yea, thats for short term only, if you are looking for a long term investment then only fundamentals can help you.

Regards

vasan925@gmail.com

Active Trader
Dec 8, 2009
I am a forex bigginer,

Time frame M5 is good for short trading and H4 is good for long term trading.
This indicator namely IBS_BB2 is really good and successful by 90% when there
is a good trending market.

Vasan viswes babu. India.(chennai)

Har

Active Trader
Dec 9, 2009
Brand new member here:

Hello:
I know nothing about Forex, I am a retired man living on a fix income who needs additional money to make ends meet and hope to make some money in Forex.

Therefore my first step is to joint this forum, read from those who have experience and learn little by little; after all, I got plenty of time.

Among others, there are two common denominators in life, something we all do every day, even animals and plants cannot escape from; Learning and depending on each other, one way or another we are constantly doing that.

Consequently I am here to learn and will greatly appreciate goods advice.

Blessings

Har

Pinalli

Master Trader
Jan 31, 2009
Brand new member here:

Hello:
I know nothing about Forex, I am a retired man living on a fix income who needs additional money to make ends meet and hope to make some money in Forex.

Therefore my first step is to joint this forum, read from those who have experience and learn little by little; after all, I got plenty of time.

Among others, there are two common denominators in life, something we all do every day, even animals and plants cannot escape from; Learning and depending on each other, one way or another we are constantly doing that.

Blessings

Har

Hi Har,

I understand your situation and i think its a great opportunity for you to make extra money through forex as you have ample of time. But be very cautious as forex fetches huge return but with equal risk. therefore i would advice you to read forex forums and free online tutorials as it would give you better understanding and training. After you are confident enough, step into demo trading with no actual money involved.....

In this way you could get trained without investing a penny and as you become trained you could enter live markets without much risk.....

Chunnel

Active Trader
Nov 30, 2009
Brand new member here:

Hello:

Blessings

Har

That's a great first step.
However always make sure you don't get to greedy, this is one of the things most forex traders have to deal with.
First off all you'll need to figure out for yourselfs what kind of trader you want to be.

XRanger

Active Trader
Dec 18, 2009
My advise- leave the MACD alone. This indicator is lagging, produces slow and late entries and is generally useless. Learn about CCI, Stochastics and Bollinger - they are much better for trading.

scalpers

Active Trader
Jan 7, 2010
I am a forex beginner. I've been trying different indicators to help me profit from forex trading, but most are complicated and difficult to understand. I am glad if someone out there can help me with something easy and reliable.
1 - read good forex books and learn , i prefer elliot books
2- use a good indicator that don't do reprint , i prefer doji breakouts

try to use it , i posted it with the pips made the last week

Hope i helped .

Attachments

• Doji_Reader_2.zip
    45.4 KB · Views: 9