how we can find good broker

Wanja

Active Trader
Dec 15, 2015
I think the fact that a broker is regulated does not mean its the best. You also have to look at how fast they process your deposits and withdrawals alongside Spreads. I choose My broker FreshForex, not only because they are regulated by CRFIN, but because they respond very fast to their clients needs, and are very quick in withdrawals and deposits.

MarcusTriescotik

Master Trader
Mar 24, 2015
That’s correct, Wanja. I believe in present times it will be silly to believe that regulated means safety. It’s true that quick payment means we’re somewhat secure. I prefer OctaFX because they pay instantly, so I obviously know things are fine till I get my payments, but now one interesting thing that I must say is that I have seen many brokers with this feature for lower withdrawal, so make sure you check that first instead of just thinking it’s instant for all.

Francmorio

Trader
Nov 23, 2015
Good broker with superb bonus, check Tradesto if you really think about trading without problem.
Hello which finance body regulates Tradesto? I have been trading for yeas now but its the very first time I am hearing about these guys, of cause I want to lean new things, what makes this broker better than others, and is it anew broker?

Francmorio

Trader
Nov 23, 2015
Hi Wanja,
You said they are very quick in withdrawals.How long do they process your withdrawal?
I just check the FreshForex policies and it says that withdrawal duration depends on the method used to deposit money. From FreshForex, Wire withdrawals takes up to 2 business days, while withdrawals through scrill, or other online methods take less than an hour.

MarkTrader

Trader
Mar 15, 2016
I just check the FreshForex policies and it says that withdrawal duration depends on the method used to deposit money. From FreshForex, Wire withdrawals takes up to 2 business days, while withdrawals through scrill, or other online methods take less than an hour.
Which method do you use?

Francmorio

Trader
Nov 23, 2015
Which method do you use?
Personally I use FreshForex Visa Card, You can apply for this visa and then attach it to you trading account or just use scrill. Of the two, I just started using Visa, but I used to use scrill. I mainly use scrill when processing payments less that $500 and Visa for payments exceeding $1000

Jason Watson

Trader
Nov 29, 2015
There are almost thousands online broker in retail Forex market. so, it is very much difficult to find a right broker , as most of them are found to be scam. Actually, for leading a secure and profitable trading life, we the traders have to choose in regulated trading broker which guarantee their clients funds. Actually, only regulated trading broker make sure security of funds with wide range of trading technology.

Olivia Blank

Trader
Jul 13, 2016
To choose the right Forex Broker I would suggest looking at the following things:

1. Regulation and Location of the broker (its domicile; whether the broker is authorized by a major regulator: FCA,CySEC, CFTC, ASIC)
2. Account Details (leverage, deposits & withdrawals, spreads & commissions)
3. Trading Platform (how stable and reliable it is; whether it is customized or not)
4. Additional Services (if a broker provides technical & market analyses, economic news updates)
5. Customer Support

ArslanKemal

Trader
Aug 3, 2016
there are a lot of criteria of choosing a good broker. I pay attention on client support, on spread, comission, easy withdrawal and so on... I chose rather famous broker. It exists from 1998 year if I am not mistaking.... the best advice is to think twice before invest money

Mark Fahad

Trader
Sep 26, 2016
In Forex trading we the traders have to choose our broker in cool mind, because the broker can affects the result of our trading with certainly. Regulated trading broker can be chosen for leading a secure and profitable trading life.

Mark Fahad

Trader
Sep 26, 2016
I think the fact that a broker is regulated does not mean its the best. You also have to look at how fast they process your deposits and withdrawals alongside Spreads. I choose My broker FreshForex, not only because they are regulated by CRFIN, but because they respond very fast to their clients needs, and are very quick in withdrawals and deposits.

It is very difficult to find a right broker, because nowadays almost thousands online brokers in retail market and most of them are found to be scams. By the way, now I am comfortable with MXTrade which is regulated and for all time make sure security of funds at any deposits with a wide range of trading technologies.

Alexfx79

Active Trader
Sep 22, 2016
Berlin
I think it's comparely easy to choose a broker today. All the information with reviews is in the Internet, so you are welcome to choose the one you like. Beware of young companies (younger than 1 year), big bonuses, no commissions and too low spreads.
Regulatory questions are important, but it's easy to find out if the broker is registered and regulated.
Also you can search for the companies' news of different forex portals. If the company is growing and developing, and their releases have no negative comments, everything is ok.

Mohdfx

Active Trader
Sep 22, 2016
Kuala Lumpur
Absolutely agree. There are plenty of sources, which provide the full overview about different broker! Just search for those website and compare their reviews, after all you would create some picture about brokers in your mind.
Don't you think the ratings are sponsored? I can't even believe sometimes people's words in the web. So, I don't know hot trustful these TOP-s are. Hope they are :) Anyway, choosing a broker was a problem for me because of doubts. I proud that I made the decision by myself :)

f4forex

Active Trader
Oct 8, 2015
I suggest shortlisting few reputed brokers, checking their reviews and then opening demo accounts to compare them. Sooner trader will get familiar with the systems, now its up to them to choose the one which best suits their requirements.

Alexfx79

Active Trader
Sep 22, 2016
Berlin
how to choose good broker? which parameters are most important?
Can you click 'Page 1'? Some people wrote recommendations there.
In fact, there are a plenty of different advice in the Internet. Use the force, Luke. Use the web, Zack ;)
I just met one today while browsing through different forex portals
So, I think you'll surely find something

• 👍
Reactions: juanoboa