Zulutrade' s Signal Providers

dixieadd

Trader
Oct 10, 2011
What do you think happened?:) a classic case of over-estimating the market and going to bullish till he burned all out.

11Sofiafx

Trader
Sep 20, 2011
Folks, what do you think of this providers:
Rucom FIC
Mercury Fx
masud500
hopping
HighProfitFactor
Forex Cruise Control
ETE
DreamWorks
BE THE BEST-2

Have any of you tested them live?

dixieadd

Trader
Oct 10, 2011
Folks, what do you think of this providers:
Rucom FIC
Mercury Fx
masud500
hopping
HighProfitFactor
Forex Cruise Control
ETE
DreamWorks
BE THE BEST-2

Have any of you tested them live?

Here are my comments: all are good on live except for: ETE and DreamWorks.

ETE - 18 open transactions - too risky, although the strategy is interesting, however I feel that he cant apply it in practice. Pay attention to how well his ratting varies from 8 to 21 and then up again.

DreamWorks - good strategy, but sends from a demo account. in general - signals that do not trade their own money (in most cases, not always) does not trade well.

dixieadd

Trader
Oct 10, 2011
You know that nth is for ever, esp. this is a rule of thumb in forex - if you have a small account and then your margin call would come faster, so you should put a proper stop/loss to it ;)

BTW the backtest is amaaaaazing!! :D

11Sofiafx

Trader
Sep 20, 2011
imo, this one that closely represents reality :D
for me this is zulutrade..however it is now a software but more of a trading platform.

11Sofiafx

Trader
Sep 20, 2011
well all the 56 pairs + gold and silver. but i do not trade I follow - therefore the currencies choice and combination I leave up to my provider - s/he has already calculated correlations, macro news and all the rest needed.

abiguel, which ones are your top signals? I kinda lost it somewhat with mine lately..... :mad::confused:............

11Sofiafx

Trader
Sep 20, 2011
AbigelAA, aren't you a biiiiiit too open? I can almost hear the margin call coming...
how much did you manage to make so far?

11Sofiafx

Trader
Sep 20, 2011
just a quick review on my top fav signals:
xiaofan777
Time Is Now
Luckytexno 2
jianhong111
Forex Cruise Control
CO-FX-24

:D:D:D