Zulutrade' s Signal Providers

Discussion in 'Forex Signals' started by fxbrownie, May 12, 2011.

1. fxbrownie

fxbrownie Trader

Hi,

Think is a nice idea to let each other know who are the most effective Signal Providers of Zulutrade. Sharing is caring like google says.
    So I follow :
    * R.T Investment who has made 301 pips profit this month.
    * Hellas Fx has a negative May PNL but in my account all his trades are closed successfully. I suppose I was lucky due to the max open trades I have set for him. There was no space for his bad trade :rolleyes::)

2. Chrisfx

Chrisfx Trader

ZuluTop 5 is one of my best SPs. Very good monthly PnL. I am surprised with his ability of trading different pairs.

3. fxbrownie

fxbrownie Trader

Just checked his history. He has some bad trades as well. I put it on my demo account. I want to experience trading with different pairs.

4. Chrisfx

Chrisfx Trader

I have connected my zulutrade account to twitter and now my trades are published in my twitter wall. Makes me feel like I am a signal provider.
    The good thing is that there is the possibility of making some extra money in case someone opens an account via my link :O . I say a possibility because my last trades are quite negative (margin call) so don't believe that anyone could be inspired from my trades at this time.
    Oh sorry, forgot reverse trading :)

5. 1only

1only Trader

Signal providers must enter trades from the platform. Right? I think they can do something like RAS for traders place trades on ther MT4 platform. It makes no sense for traders to trade 2 platform. That is why I don't like it.

6. Enivid

Enivid Administrator Staff Member

What's RAS?

7. 1only

1only Trader

Rentasignal.com

8. lm26172

lm26172 Banned

Hello all, I also want to share my zulutrade providers.... I newly followed: zulumaster1, Sharper Trade, Canadian FX and alpha & oxygen.I selected them on the basis of win % performance.Contrary to the general practice, I also differentiated with 4 pairs...it is too early to share results, but I can say my newbie strategy is working pretty well :)

9. FXeria

FXeria Banned

Along with the above , my portfolio is following also using shooting pips..wanted to share their great last 6 months performance - In the last 6 months, Shooting Pips has made 6443 in pips using his own stop losses. risk/reward rating is highest for a stop loss of 66. his stats show that he has stopped way above 66 each time. Admirable great trading!

10. FXeria

FXeria Banned

Just wanted to share quick that sharper trade's performance is starting to degrade...what out for too many open positions. :rolleyes:

11. lm26172

lm26172 Banned

now I am following as well and golden max as well :) he is shooting some pretty good results :)

12. 11Sofiafx

11Sofiafx Trader

I am also interesting in trading gold...Would you mind sharing your results.

13. FXeria

FXeria Banned

You can either trade gold with a broker, or you can follow a signal provider. From my experience I can recommend you AAAfx (which has no commission with zulutrade, whereas other brokers charge 1-2 pips) or gold max fx.:rolleyes:

14. 11Sofiafx

11Sofiafx Trader

I also started using gold max fx and for the time being I am much satisfied- small pips but also small D, as well:)

15. 11Sofiafx

11Sofiafx Trader

You are right thats why Ive put a sp to 200 pips :D

16. dixieadd

dixieadd Trader

you guys have made quite a back-up of this provider...I will add him up to see what's the whole fuss is about :eek:

17. 11Sofiafx

11Sofiafx Trader

gold max fx was very good for 19-21/10 and then it stopped trading :eek: what is he doing regrouping? I guess planning next lot opening. Did you noticed he managed to reduce the 100% winning ratio to 98%, so it is much better looking now ;)

18. dixieadd

dixieadd Trader

19. Enivid

Enivid Administrator Staff Member

145% maximum drawdown? Are you kidding?

20. Easy Trader

Easy Trader Master Trader

:eek::eek::eek: