Zulutrade' s Signal Providers

fxbrownie

Trader
May 12, 2011
Hi,

Think is a nice idea to let each other know who are the most effective Signal Providers of Zulutrade. Sharing is caring like google says.
So I follow :
* R.T Investment who has made 301 pips profit this month.
* Hellas Fx has a negative May PNL but in my account all his trades are closed successfully. I suppose I was lucky due to the max open trades I have set for him. There was no space for his bad trade :rolleyes::)

Chrisfx

Trader
May 13, 2011
ZuluTop 5 is one of my best SPs. Very good monthly PnL. I am surprised with his ability of trading different pairs.

fxbrownie

Trader
May 12, 2011
ZuluTop 5 is one of my best SPs. Very good monthly PnL. I am surprised with his ability of trading different pairs.

Just checked his history. He has some bad trades as well. I put it on my demo account. I want to experience trading with different pairs.

Chrisfx

Trader
May 13, 2011
I have connected my zulutrade account to twitter and now my trades are published in my twitter wall. Makes me feel like I am a signal provider.
The good thing is that there is the possibility of making some extra money in case someone opens an account via my link :O . I say a possibility because my last trades are quite negative (margin call) so don't believe that anyone could be inspired from my trades at this time.
Oh sorry, forgot reverse trading :)

1only

Trader
Jul 1, 2011
www.1onlyforex.com
Signal providers must enter trades from the platform. Right? I think they can do something like RAS for traders place trades on ther MT4 platform. It makes no sense for traders to trade 2 platform. That is why I don't like it.

lm26172

Banned
Sep 7, 2011
Hello all, I also want to share my zulutrade providers.... I newly followed: zulumaster1, Sharper Trade, Canadian FX and alpha & oxygen.I selected them on the basis of win % performance.Contrary to the general practice, I also differentiated with 4 pairs...it is too early to share results, but I can say my newbie strategy is working pretty well :)

FXeria

Banned
Sep 14, 2011
Along with the above , my portfolio is following also using shooting pips..wanted to share their great last 6 months performance - In the last 6 months, Shooting Pips has made 6443 in pips using his own stop losses. risk/reward rating is highest for a stop loss of 66. his stats show that he has stopped way above 66 each time. Admirable great trading!

FXeria

Banned
Sep 14, 2011
Hello all, I also want to share my zulutrade providers.... I newly followed: zulumaster1, Sharper Trade, Canadian FX and alpha & oxygen.I selected them on the basis of win % performance.Contrary to the general practice, I also differentiated with 4 pairs...it is too early to share results, but I can say my newbie strategy is working pretty well :)

Just wanted to share quick that sharper trade's performance is starting to degrade...what out for too many open positions. :rolleyes:

FXeria

Banned
Sep 14, 2011
I am also interesting in trading gold...Would you mind sharing your results.

You can either trade gold with a broker, or you can follow a signal provider. From my experience I can recommend you AAAfx (which has no commission with zulutrade, whereas other brokers charge 1-2 pips) or gold max fx.:rolleyes:

11Sofiafx

Trader
Sep 20, 2011
gold max fx was very good for 19-21/10 and then it stopped trading :eek: what is he doing regrouping? I guess planning next lot opening. Did you noticed he managed to reduce the 100% winning ratio to 98%, so it is much better looking now ;)