You will never blow your account again.

rennauzo

Banned
Nov 15, 2021
Implementing technical analysis correctly in your trading is one of the most important things you need to create a profitable trading career. That is why in this video I want to share with you what I consider to be the ultimate technical analysis strategy. This is a technical analysis strategy I have used for years to pull profits out of the market and a strategy that I really think could help you do the same. Enjoy!

sharabela

Master Trader
Oct 19, 2016
Thanks for sharing the video. With analysis, traders are to maintain proper money management. A trader must not take more than 2% risk in a single trade; similar pair should be avoided at the same time to be traded; risk-reward is to be at least 1:1 with good winning ratio such as over 60%.

no_frame

Trader
Aug 21, 2021
Agreed!
Traders need to determine how much is 2% of their capital, identify the entry and exit points, calculate the amount of risk between the entry and exit points on a per lot basis, divide the risk per lot into 2% of your capital to determine the maximum position size, i.e. how many lots to trade on.

sunar14

Banned
Jan 17, 2021
Implementing technical analysis correctly in your trading is one of the most important things you need to create a profitable trading career. That is why in this video I want to share with you what I consider to be the ultimate technical analysis strategy. This is a technical analysis strategy I have used for years to pull profits out of the market and a strategy that I really think could help you do the same. Enjoy!

What's the reason you want share your working stuff (if it really works)? Working strategies are almost always kept in secret as they quickly lose the edge when they go public