Yadix - solid option for EA trading

RorEd

Dec 4, 2014
Hi all,

I've been trading with Yadix for several years now, generally their service has been good and they have delivered what they publish.

I have an EA that is based on scalping short term trends (minutes) and because it scalps I must have specific conditions to make money. It needs ecn spreads, no minimum market distances for stop loss and take profit, I need 1:500 leverage to make the most of these quick moves and no execution delays of course.

When you read the site, they promote all of this and over the time, they deliver it to without calling me, or emailing me to sell things all of the time. I appreciate this service.

Of course,there is no perfect broker. I had an issue where there was a false spike, I though that this would be the end of the relationship, but they resolved the case after a short delay for them to communicate with the liquidity provider. My account was rectified and all is good. The point being that they handled the error professionally and with respect for me their client.

It's a good platform for EAs.

SergZoro

Dec 17, 2014
Hi all,

I've been trading with Yadix for several years now, generally their service has been good and they have delivered what they publish.

I have an EA that is based on scalping short term trends (minutes) and because it scalps I must have specific conditions to make money. It needs ecn spreads, no minimum market distances for stop loss and take profit, I need 1:500 leverage to make the most of these quick moves and no execution delays of course.

When you read the site, they promote all of this and over the time, they deliver it to without calling me, or emailing me to sell things all of the time. I appreciate this service.

Of course,there is no perfect broker. I had an issue where there was a false spike, I though that this would be the end of the relationship, but they resolved the case after a short delay for them to communicate with the liquidity provider. My account was rectified and all is good. The point being that they handled the error professionally and with respect for me their client.

It's a good platform for EAs.

I have traded with Yadix.com news trading with robots. Execution is fast and filling is good. The feed for trading is the news is solid and consistant its very important for news trading.

Yadix Broker

Active Trader
Feb 21, 2012
Hello Dimitriy,

You can start with $100.

Visit our support live chat in you have any questions regarding your strategy.

Regards

George

TraderSwe

Jul 30, 2015
Yadix Feedback please

Hello,

I would like to get traders opinion of Yadix Forex Broker. I see they are very targeted for Scalpers and now have servers in Equinix LD4 a very good data-centre.

Your input is appreciated

TraderSwe

Jul 30, 2015
I see that they display EA performance reports based on these EAs trading on their broker, I doubt that these EAs are offered by them though, better to check