Would like to trade with Gainsy

OnlineTrader

Active Trader
Aug 27, 2011
New York
Hello!
I have found new broker without mt platform. This broker is named as Gainsy. Seems that they has own new trading platform. I am itersted to work with this broker but before I would like to find information about its. I know that Earforex team usually proviodes nice and honest forex brokers ranking, but by that time a have not found any information. Can somebody to tell me abotits. I am interested becouse this broker has realy tight spreads, a have not seen such tight spreads before. For example eurusd pair has stability 0.1 point of spread.If anybody have some information advise me please.

michael smith

Banned
Mar 4, 2014
Hi!
As I know, they don't work with US citizens.
But they really good, I trade with them almost year. And they really have a low spreads

michael smith

Banned
Mar 4, 2014
Hello!
I have found new broker without mt platform. This broker is named as Gainsy. Seems that they has own new trading platform. I am itersted to work with this broker but before I would like to find information about its. I know that Earforex team usually proviodes nice and honest forex brokers ranking, but by that time a have not found any information. Can somebody to tell me abotits. I am interested becouse this broker has realy tight spreads, a have not seen such tight spreads before. For example eurusd pair has stability 0.1 point of spread.If anybody have some information advise me please.

And one more thing: Gainsy has it's own platform, but for ECN accounts. furthermore, there is a mobile platform for ECN! but not for STP(
And owners of STP (like me) uses MT4 platform. And I think, that's good.

Pipon

Banned
Apr 2, 2014
I watched ratings of forex-brokers on this site. Gainsy has 10. But there is so little information about it.
Michael, OnlineTrader, are you their customers?

I trade with FXCC, but after one incident I want to change them to other broker. I thought about FreshForex, but as I saw on rating page, FreshForex has wider spreads and Regulated by Russia. As I read, the regulation doesn't play a big role, but I think, FSA is better than CRFIN, how do you think?

Tell me, whether to trade with this brokers?
I want to know an opinion of trader and not opinion of broker representative)

michael smith

Banned
Mar 4, 2014
I watched ratings of forex-brokers on this site. Gainsy has 10. But there is so little information about it.
Michael, OnlineTrader, are you their customers?

I trade with FXCC, but after one incident I want to change them to other broker. I thought about FreshForex, but as I saw on rating page, FreshForex has wider spreads and Regulated by Russia. As I read, the regulation doesn't play a big role, but I think, FSA is better than CRFIN, how do you think?

Tell me, whether to trade with this brokers?
I want to know an opinion of trader and not opinion of broker representative)

Hi, Pipon.
Yes, I'm a customer of Gainsy and I have no claims to their work.
I don't know, what about spreads of FreshForex or FXCC, but Gainsy really has tight spreads and I think, it's good.
Now about regulation... It's a hard question, is it needed or not. Many forums have many threads about it. IMO, Regulation is good, and if broker's work is regulated by FSA then it's very good!!!)))
There are a lot of people that says "Regulation is nothing!"
I don't think so!
As for me, regulation is a degree of protection of funds.
And what better, FSA or CRFIN - I don't know. You mus read info about both of them.

Pipon

Banned
Apr 2, 2014
I have opened a demo account.
My favorite pair is GBP/USD. During all this time spread was 0.2 - 0.3 Pips. That's great! And the execution speed is really nice! But it's DEMO. I'll try to open real today.

Pipon

Banned
Apr 2, 2014
Ok. I opened real account. They ask me to send them scan-copies of my documents. I have sent. And I already deposited 100 dollars. How can I get my bonus?

Kate

Trader
Apr 10, 2014
Ukraine
It is not a big bonus. Some brokers can give you 100 percents of deposit as bonus. And here you can get 45 percents exactly and bonus for toolbar is randomized.

Kate

Trader
Apr 10, 2014
Ukraine
Bill, Do you know that this broker also marked "SCAM" on the FPA? I think, FPA wants to earn money from Gainsy too!)))