Withdraw speed? Any experiences?

Steve Lock

Master Trader
Feb 28, 2015
I did try withdraw from several brokers.
Exness: instantly through WebMoney
HotForex: process in 24 hours
RoboForex: held in several days

One friend of mine has the similar experience with RoboForex and has decided to change a broker. I was suprised actually, coz I guess if a broker wants to work on this really hight competitive market, it should offers the best.

garena

Master Trader
Jan 28, 2014
In the past, when RoboForex supports withdrawal from Paypal, the fund must be held in 30 days for first withdrawal. It's like a security procedure but I consider it's a disadvantage.

wisdom

Jul 29, 2015
I use profiforex they offer different withdrawal system that are very easy and fast. I prefer the use of bitcoin in their payment options it is very fast and does not carry charges.

inggo

Banned
Jan 13, 2012
Philippinese
if choosing between webmoney and skrill i guess its webmoney for most, but both are alright, its just that skrill is known for being too strict.

ambitionfx

Active Trader
Jul 1, 2015
What's the best option for withdrawal from forex broker? How is Skrill or Webmoney?

I never use WebMoney since my broker vinson financials only supports Skrill. But Skrill is enough, rapid and instant process for 3.9% fee. WebMoney is complicated with variety of Wallets.

Fahim

Jul 22, 2015
Cairo
I use OctaFX and as for me their advantage is a good withdrawal process and speed of their services on the whole, better then I expected. Firstly, I was in doubts about them based on the feedback, but then I decided to try, cause it is not a surprize that all brokers anyhow have bad reviews and, actually, I haven't found some scam things.

garena

Master Trader
Jan 28, 2014
Skrill is really a good payment processor because of its simplicity and process speed. My withdraw request is processed within 24 hours (to Skrill account) and Skrill transfer money to my local bank account within 24 hours too. I am totally satisfied with this.

Jun 1, 2015
my experience with tickmill : Withdrawal request sent to my e-payment account only several hours after i requested (as long as Finance departement online). sometimes only need 1-3 hours after request
with orbex i got my wd after 1x24 hours
with hotforex : almost 48hours, and i dont know why, but still good, because they stated clearly in their TOS

sammo

Oct 25, 2015
I never use WebMoney since my broker vinson financials only supports Skrill. But Skrill is enough, rapid and instant process for 3.9% fee. WebMoney is complicated with variety of Wallets.
Is 3.9% fee withdrawal fee? I am new to Forex and don't know how much does bank wire and e-payment (as Skrill) cost? Do you have experience?

Damiri

Trader
Oct 6, 2015
which is the best peyment processor for adding money in forex??
Skrill, Neteller, and Credit Card
its acceptable in most of forex brokers
sometimes they use less popular methode like webmoney,
or local payment methode, Fasapay,
most of broker that serve indonesian clients like tickmill, orbex, XM, nord, hot, primus, etc accept this fasapay.

Lawrence

Active Trader
Aug 20, 2015
Skrill, Neteller, and Credit Card
its acceptable in most of forex brokers
sometimes they use less popular methode like webmoney,
or local payment methode, Fasapay,
most of broker that serve indonesian clients like tickmill, orbex, XM, nord, hot, primus, etc accept this fasapay.

I will prefer to withdraw my funds using the Web Money option as the fees are low and i am also concerned about the security of my funds.

But it will actually depend on the trader what type of payment method he wants to use :)

garena

Master Trader
Jan 28, 2014
I got this question, if a broker suport more payment options, is that brokers better than others with fewer options?
Like hotforex, fxpro, exness provide bunch of options while some brokers only provide a limited options as bank wire.

Enivid

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 30, 2008
Odesa
www.earnforex.com
I got this question, if a broker suport more payment options, is that brokers better than others with fewer options?
When broker supports more payment options it just means that it can work with more different customers. For a particular customer, it is not an advantage or disadvantage. E.g. if you use wire transfer, you do not care if a broker offers WebMoney. It only matters to those customers who prefer using WebMoney.

• 👍
Reactions: danbill

Damiri

Trader
Oct 6, 2015
When broker supports more payment options it just means that it can work with more different customers. For a particular customer, it is not an advantage or disadvantage. E.g. if you use wire transfer, you do not care if a broker offers WebMoney. It only matters to those customers who prefer using WebMoney.
yes, i am agree. some of country more familiar with one payment options than other
like in my country, we are familiar with our local e-payment and international payment neteller., but we are less familiar with skrill or webmoney.
and every traders have their own reason why they use e-payment than wire transfer or CC deposit

danbill

Nov 2, 2015

3,9% fee is really high, did you consider other available payment options at your broker?

I don't think so,it could be a big advantage for new trader want to find a broker support a certain payment option. And with existing traders, if you know another better options that a broker is supporting as you mentioned above 0.8% fee for WebMoney, if a trader is using Skrill and his broker also have WebMoney, is that a thing that could keep his loyalty with that broker, he could switch to another broker if they offer same trading conditions + WebMoney.

Enivid

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 30, 2008
Odesa
www.earnforex.com
I don't think so,it could be a big advantage for new trader want to find a broker support a certain payment option. And with existing traders, if you know another better options that a broker is supporting as you mentioned above 0.8% fee for WebMoney, if a trader is using Skrill and his broker also have WebMoney, is that a thing that could keep his loyalty with that broker, he could switch to another broker if they offer same trading conditions + WebMoney.

I don't get it. If a trader prefers wire transfer, why would he care for Skrill or WebMoney?

garena

Master Trader
Jan 28, 2014
IMO, more payment methods is a good advantage of a broker to attract more traders if we ignore other factors.