WIDE RANGE BARS

buytosell

Mar 25, 2014
Enivid:
this MT4 indicator marks wide range bars and creates rectangles on important(more significant bars) which are named "Hidden Gap"

Market always fill up those rectangles (Hidden Gaps).

Please convert it to MT5
------------------
Besides EMA this is only indicator that I want to use. ..once again please convert it to MT5.

Attachments

• WRB_HG +.mq4
    9 KB · Views: 77
Last edited:

buytosell

Mar 25, 2014
Thank you for reply. Indicator detect wide range bars and some of them are qualified as hidden gap in which case indicator create open rectangle...Market always fill up (close) those rectangles ...similar to gaps that market create sometimes at opening or on some news....Therefore trader can based on his/her trading strategy to use those rectangles
as targets and for entries. The best is if trader get signal based on his/her strategy within rectangle. Top line is always resistance and bottom line is always support. It can be used in any time frame. I prefer to use it on higher time frames such as H1 H4 D1. Insert indicator and observe it by yourself.

I hope this will be enough for you to convert it to MT5 version.If you want to add alert (true/false) when price cross rectangle line for first time and only once would be great.

Thank you

buytosell

Mar 25, 2014
Hello Enivid. Thank you for your work. I have some suggestions if you are willing to work on it?
1. When I use Hollow rectangle I prefer to have dashed lines instead solid. If you can make that as a choice if not then to be dashed permanently.

2.Small diamond (doge blue) symbol (marks every WRB) to be shown as true/false option.

3.Alert did not work. Need to give signal only once per rectangle (regardless if it is top or bottom line) and only when it happen for first time. If this make you problem or takes too much of your time then just forget it and i will keep alert as a false.

Attachments

• WRB-ALERT.png
    WRB-ALERT.png
    78.5 KB · Views: 46

Enivid

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 30, 2008
Odesa
www.earnforex.com
Nevermind, I've already found the bug. I am currently working on a new version, which will also include some new features.

Meanwhile, you can set indicator's color to clrNone to make the WRB diamonds invisible.

buytosell

Mar 25, 2014
...Meanwhile, you can set indicator's color to clrNone to make the WRB diamonds invisible.

It is not the same ... color "None" leave the marks on price bar because symbol is on price bar , simple bothers me....I was just suggesting true/false as a better way.

Last edited:

buytosell

Mar 25, 2014
Enivid , one more of my interpretation of hidden gap on WRB: if entering position have in mind that "hidden gap"(rectangle) on up bar is demand and therefore opportunity to enter long....Hidden gap on down bar is supply and therefore opportunity to enter short...

buytosell

Mar 25, 2014
I believe setting WRB_WingDingsSymbol to 0 will do the trick. ;)

It does. Thank you . :) Are you working on a few other changes(dashed lines and alert) or you are done with this indicator? You said you are working on adding some more features. Regardless, Thank you so much

Last edited:

buytosell

Mar 25, 2014
...I asked question here before I saw your answer..

P.S. Please convert Cash Flow indicator (which is partly combination of Better Volume and CDRW indicator) to track Market Makers....

Attachments

• CASH_FLOW.mq4
    6 KB · Views: 36
Last edited:

buytosell

Mar 25, 2014
Thank you. I am glad it is in earnforex.com library of valuable indicators. Please do the same for Cash Flow indicator as well....

For whatever reason works slower and slow down computer in comparison with original version that I provided to you. For now I use original version ...waiting if you can correct it.

Please convert to MT5 cash_flow indicator.

Last edited:

buytosell

Mar 25, 2014
Nevermind, I've already found the bug. I am currently working on a new version, which will also include some new features.

I thought you fixed the problem with Alert. Do you want to fix it?

Attachments

• WRB-ALERT-2.png
    WRB-ALERT-2.png
    48.4 KB · Views: 18

buytosell

Mar 25, 2014

Attachments

• WRB_properties.png
    WRB_properties.png
    21.3 KB · Views: 24
  • WRB-Hidden-Gap.mq5
    11.7 KB · Views: 24