Why is it important to invest in Forex

mumuy

Active Trader
May 3, 2013
Before, Forex market as only reserve to multinational corporations and well-financed investor, but now things have changed this market is now opened to the average investor.
The difference between stocks and forex, is that the former move independently of each other, while the latter currencies move relative to each other. Thus, you can diversify your trading.

In addition, the level of playing field is different in stock, since in Forex it is the news that drives currency prices which is available to everyone on a real-time basis. This means that there are no “insiders” in the forex market which operates 24 hours a day around the world.

Rambo35

Confirmed PaxForex Representative
Apr 22, 2013
Canada
I think every traders needs to know why they decided to trade forex. I have been trading as it allows me to be financially free and independent. I enjoy the hard work that goes into trading and especially the positive benefits from it.

I disagree that forex news are the sole driver of price movements.

saud100

Banned
Jan 31, 2014
I think every trader is trading in forex for only making money because they know Forex is a good source of making money. I am also here to make some money and want to be strong financially.

vicknic

Confirmed ProfiForex Representative
Jan 21, 2014
Netherlands
www.profiforex.com
Forex makes available a great variety of options. Unlike stock, a trader can choose to trade any instrument. I love forex because it is available to all. It is not only driven by news, but also by big events that hit the financial market.

dodo

Jan 23, 2014
To me, I think It is important to invest in forex because the higher your capital the higher your profit will be and It is the easiest way of making money as quick as possible with good sense of human, not physical strength.

Emibluz

Banned
Aug 22, 2013
To me, I think It is important to invest in forex because the higher your capital the higher your profit will be and It is the easiest way of making money as quick as possible with good sense of human, not physical strength.

Forex is not the easiest way to make money. It is the hardest way to make money as a newbie. The presence of loss in this business is often intimidating.

bablogfx

Confirmed HotForex Representative
Oct 24, 2013
Forex is big frustration for newbie traders. Everybody is striving to make millions there but instead lose their own money and gone. Broker cheating also puts on this issue, so it is not so easy to keep hoping in bright future and continue investing in that crazy market.

lowe

Jan 28, 2014
Before, Forex market as only reserve to multinational corporations and well-financed investor, but now things have changed this market is now opened to the average investor.
The difference between stocks and forex, is that the former move independently of each other, while the latter currencies move relative to each other. Thus, you can diversify your trading.

In addition, the level of playing field is different in stock, since in Forex it is the news that drives currency prices which is available to everyone on a real-time basis. This means that there are no “insiders” in the forex market which operates 24 hours a day around the world.

Nice explanation here, you know something, I haven't seen it from this light before. Well done and thank you!