Why did you choose your platform?

Enivid

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 30, 2008
Odesa
www.earnforex.com
Isn't most of the platforms have the needed currency pairs as its the major component of the market trading?
All platforms usually have all the major currency pairs, like EUR/USD, GBP/USD, etc., but many platforms lack some less popular currency pairs, like NZD/CHF, USD/RUB, etc. You would need to search for them, and also the trading conditions would differ a lot between brokers for such currency pairs.

triplet

Active Trader
Oct 7, 2014
I prefer using Mt4 it contains the currency pair i always like to trade.i have tried other platform but i always prefer Mt4 is just simple.

john trader

Mar 4, 2015
I'm using vertex its also supports all my needed currencies and I'm happy of using it :)
Idont know about mt4 I've been told there is a latency in putting entry orders as you need to set them manually which you may lose the opportunity to catch the Expected price right? this is one of the points that prevented me to use mt4. BTW good lluck :)

fxapex

Active Trader
Jun 7, 2013
I prefer using Mt4 it contains the currency pair i always like to trade.i have tried other platform but i always prefer Mt4 is just simple.

Yeah MT4 has the best user interface, that is why so many traders prefer it, although choosing a platform is individual choice, but many traders do prefer MT4.

kenx

Active Trader
Jul 14, 2014
MT4 has the fastest executions in the market. There are many other good platforms aside the MT4 but it is one of the most popular platforms today.

March

Banned
Mar 1, 2015
I tried MT5, but didn't like it, cause a trader can't lock position in here. Now I returned to using MT4, which is the most famous, as it's used by most of the brokers like Instaforex, Alpari, Fresh, etc...

Fxpipper

Master Trader
Oct 26, 2011
MT5 sucks but that's just my two cents; MT 4 is great and Enivid, what broker are you using, if you don;t mind my asking?

Fischer

Confirmed IronFX Representative
Apr 9, 2015
I am using MT4 as it was the most popular to begin with and the interface was very easy to get use to it

David M

Confirmed IronFX Representative
Apr 20, 2015
I mostly trade with the mt4 because it is widely used and it's easy to understand. it has the basic info I need. Occasionally I use the social sirix platform at ironfx because it gives me ideas from other people that are trading or the mt4 advance at ironfx. One other platform that I have recently started trading with is the multi asset trader, but I use this one for cfd stock trading more than anything.

koyl

Trader
May 25, 2015
Mt4 is very famous platform and i also like trading with the mt4 platform because as a beginner it is very easy and contain the currencies i prefer trading and it is fast too.