Which Trend Indicators Do You Use?

Lawrence

Active Trader
Aug 20, 2015
If any trader they already able understand with their system trading for long period of time it will make them more understand with weakness and advantage system trading on many market condition, keep discipline with rules system trading is help trader to making evaluation trades.

We should know about the market and also understand which trends we have to use and how they are going to benefit us in our trading. If we will understand this then our trading ability will surely increase :)

radex78

Banned
Nov 15, 2015
We should know about the market and also understand which trends we have to use and how they are going to benefit us in our trading. If we will understand this then our trading ability will surely increase :)
As trader they will work with the trend market, because as trader they will get profit from difference price movement, if we already have good understanding with many kinds market movement, hence we will can adjusted strategy that might suitable with the current market.

Samsu_samsul

Trader
Oct 27, 2015
Just make sure you're really understand the indicators you're using and you will see what current trend that happen in the market...

radex78

Banned
Nov 15, 2015
Just make sure you're really understand the indicators you're using and you will see what current trend that happen in the market...
Indicator is only help tool, sometime also giving false signal confirmation, however abour risk management and money management still number one in forex trading, using indicator help to analyze the market but don't trust hundred percent with indicator that only leading to over confident.

Lawrence

Active Trader
Aug 20, 2015
Indicator is only help tool, sometime also giving false signal confirmation, however abour risk management and money management still number one in forex trading, using indicator help to analyze the market but don't trust hundred percent with indicator that only leading to over confident.

I would like to say that we should not rely much on the use of the Forex Indicators in our trading because the main fact is that we cannot trust them completely and hence a loss can occur to us at any point of time :)

radex78

Banned
Nov 15, 2015
I would like to say that we should not rely much on the use of the Forex Indicators in our trading because the main fact is that we cannot trust them completely and hence a loss can occur to us at any point of time :)
Because indicator only help tool, we can't blaming indicator if eventually we follow signal by indicator then get loss, but as trader if they use technical analysis use indicator as help tool, discipline rules also important so they can making conclusion these indicator giving small drawdown or high drawdown, profitable indicator will giving more winning trades than loss trades and this need forwad test with highly discipline.

Lawrence

Active Trader
Aug 20, 2015
Because indicator only help tool, we can't blaming indicator if eventually we follow signal by indicator then get loss, but as trader if they use technical analysis use indicator as help tool, discipline rules also important so they can making conclusion these indicator giving small drawdown or high drawdown, profitable indicator will giving more winning trades than loss trades and this need forwad test with highly discipline.

I have seen some of the trading indicators that have helped me a lot. This is also a reason why i will use only that type of Indicator in my trades which will help me and using which i can get some good profits in my trades :)

radex78

Banned
Nov 15, 2015
I have seen some of the trading indicators that have helped me a lot. This is also a reason why i will use only that type of Indicator in my trades which will help me and using which i can get some good profits in my trades :)
It's good if you felt confident if use indicator because help in trading, using indicator indeed for certain trader is very necessary to identity the trend, but not all trader will use indicator, some trader they prefer naked trading using candlestick pattern combine with price action and some of them said if this also simple and profitable, all depending with own experience to analyze the market.

Lawrence

Active Trader
Aug 20, 2015
It's good if you felt confident if use indicator because help in trading, using indicator indeed for certain trader is very necessary to identity the trend, but not all trader will use indicator, some trader they prefer naked trading using candlestick pattern combine with price action and some of them said if this also simple and profitable, all depending with own experience to analyze the market.

Unless we will be confident in our trading we will not get the results we should and this will always have an effect on the profitability of our trades and the results that we can get from our trading :)

radex78

Banned
Nov 15, 2015
Unless we will be confident in our trading we will not get the results we should and this will always have an effect on the profitability of our trades and the results that we can get from our trading :)
Indicator for certain trader indeed help much as help tool in trading , and usually if trader that using indicator hence they will more confidence if their indicator already confirmed new signal trading, but however trend market soetime move dynamic, we still need risk management to prevent from big loss if indicator can't work well.

Dec 22, 2015
in my view different technical indicators works for different instruments, no particular indicator works for every instrument.. i personally use moving averages for assessing the trend

RaviSarao

Trader
Dec 22, 2015
Kenya
Trend continuation pattern
1. Triangle- symmetric, ascending and descending
2. Pannents
3. Rectangle
4. Flags

Trend reversal
1. Hammer
2. Doji
3. Shooting Star
4. Head and Shoulder

Wanja

Active Trader
Dec 15, 2015
I use sTrendline from FreshForex: The script is meant an automatic forming of trend's line. Script is dragged into the chart and build lines starting from the point on the chart it was put on.

Sumita

Trader
Dec 21, 2015
It is hard to say which specific indicator I use because relying only on one indicator will never solve the purpose. Personally for my daily analysis I make use of Exponential Moving Averages of different time periods which helps me knowing not only about the trend but also about the resistance and support levels.

radex78

Banned
Nov 15, 2015
Now I am only use custom indicator to reading trend signal on timeframe, and indicator for watching spread and range daily movement from high to low, but in my chart I am let be clean from indicator and only use candlestick pattern as my indicator, it's simple for me.

mlawson71

Jan 24, 2016
I use Moving Average and Bollinger Bands for the most part, and I do so in combination with candlestick pattern analysis, that's enough for me to figure out entry points for my trades.

radex78

Banned
Nov 15, 2015
I am ever use bolinger band but now I am let my chart clean from indicator, only look on chart pattern using candlestick pattern on various timeframe to analyze the trend market, but bolinger bad is included good indicator actually if trader they can discipline and have patience in trading