which strategy

emilio57

Trader
Oct 16, 2020
This is a good question, but it's hard to find a good strategy, it takes several years of experience to build a good system.

KISvalue

Trader
Oct 9, 2020
France
In my opinion, trying to trade the markets only for money without passion to trade & searching for the best strategy in the beginning are the 2 things all should avoid. If you can do this, then I'll say, you're on your way to the strategy that suits you the best.

• 👍
Reactions: jefferygreen

Dora_WalletInvestor

Active Trader
Aug 17, 2020
I also think it takes a lot of experience to figure out a good strategy. There is no best strategy as the way you trade has to fit your personal goals and needs, plus there is always room to improve. The only thing you can do is learn as much as you can.

vicjon1995

Active Trader
Sep 29, 2020
Every trader has a different strategy that works the best for him. What's best for me might not be for you. Please give some time to demo trading and figure out what's suitable for you.

hk_09

Banned
Oct 30, 2020
Best trading strategy - there's nothing like that which exists in forex. You got to create your own strategy, which suits the best according to your trading style, risk capacity and plan of action.