Which is the best forex broker to start Forex Trading?

lowe

Confirmed ProfiForex Representative
Jan 28, 2014
As for me, you would need a straight forward broker that can be honest with you and give you all the necessary services like major currency pairs, low spread, minimum deposit for you trade with micro account if you don't have much money to start. I'm certain about it that my broker can do more all this I have mentioned.

There are many brokers out there that fit your description, but the irony of the whole thing is that we can't use all of them at the same time, maybe one or two at most. But all the same, credit should be given to these brokers, they are all trying in their respective ways. I take my ''hat off'' for mine Profiforex, they are so calm in handling issues when raised, always looking for the best way to help. At times I wonder what would happen if we don't have brokers and good forum sites like this one!

Emibluz

Banned
Aug 22, 2013
Brokers bring the market to common people and small time investors. Without brokers, people will be able to trade forex anyway, but these ones would be the big guys.

bablogfx

Confirmed HotForex Representative
Oct 24, 2013
Which is the best forex broker to start Forex Trading?

Actually it might be rather frustrating than helpful for you to rely on our recommendations. Try to choose 3-4 four brokers here then make your personal research ( look up especially in scam folders) to shrink you list to 2 brokers and then test it to compare, find pitfalls, conditiions that don't suit you..I consider it as the most effective strategy for selecting your broker.

As for me I trade with hotforex. But don't take my word as your final decision, do some unbiased research, free of advices.

hope it helps..

lowe

Jan 28, 2014
Actually it might be rather frustrating than helpful for you to rely on our recommendations. Try to choose 3-4 four brokers here then make your personal research ( look up especially in scam folders) to shrink you list to 2 brokers and then test it to compare, find pitfalls, conditiions that don't suit you..I consider it as the most effective strategy for selecting your broker.

As for me I trade with hotforex. But don't take my word as your final decision, do some unbiased research, free of advices.

hope it helps..

Nice advice here, make out a list from the ones recommended. At least from these there would always be one you can open an account with. The truth is there would always be many recommendations, but the final decision rest solely on us. Every trader has something that he is looking for in a broker, so lets look for that thing and find that one broker for it. Mine is reliability and efficient platform, especially one that doesn't freeze, and Profiforex hasn't failed me in this regard!

Kate

Trader
Apr 10, 2014
Ukraine
FX Systems announces a new promotion for all branches.

FOR ALL DEPOSIT METHODS INCLUDING CREDIT CARD!

1. Bonus roulette up to 500%.
AFTER each deposit sent, your bonus will join a raffle to win up to 500%. the roulette pot has 1 in 10 chances of 500. 3 in 10 chance of 250% and a minimum bonus of 100%. existing cliets may deposit and join.

2. All Micro account traders can request up to 1:1000 Leverage **

3. new vip clients get 0 pips spread for 60 days (pick any 2 major pairs). Rebate at end of two months.

4. rescue bonus of 35% (if you loose your funds trading, you get 35% back into your account to trade with.

For more info and queries, don't hesitate to immediately ask assistance to our client support. Thank you.

What for you need to post this message almost in every topic?

kaito kid

Banned
Jun 29, 2013
Try FBS , I use this broker at the start of trading until now. I think the broker is suitable for various types of traders

Aby123

Active Trader
Mar 17, 2014

hope it helps..

And I agree with this points. But you could still choose from some of the recommendations given and do your own research.

fxtrader09

Banned
May 9, 2014
There are so many broker on Forex trading world. You can choose anyone of them according to your mind and needs. But it would be great if you go with a regulate broker life OctaFx platform to get proper facilities and make your trading Career easy to get profits.

Aby123

Active Trader
Mar 17, 2014
Many forex broker will promise you a very good profit. But we always know the truth that there are so much to consider and learn before one becomes consistent and profitable. And the profits you will make will depend on your trading skills and knowledge.................

Bill Korneus

Trader
Apr 8, 2014
Dear Elmira Nancy. There are too many brokers you can start to trade with. So I want to give you some advices:
If you are beginner in FX trading, it's better to start to trade with brokers that are good-known in the world (such as alpari, Insta. FXCM, Dukas e.t.c.)
Choose the broker that has low minimal depo (from 10$ to 100$) for training with "live" money (I mean live account) and try to trade for a few time. Then you can make your own researches about broker you traded with. Think about that what you like in this brokers company and what you dislike. Then choose the next broker with terms of trade you'll like more. And one more thing: Before you'll open a live account you must to pay attention to terms of trading and Client Agreement.

fxtrader09

Banned
May 9, 2014
I will definitely say, OctaFx is the best Forex broker to start Forex trading with. You will get maximum supports from broker and get technical analysis given by certified traders to ensure your Profits with this broker. So why late? join OctaFx right now and start your Trading.

kaito kid

Banned
Jun 29, 2013
I think the appropriate broker to start trading is a brokerage that provides comfort for traders. I feel comfortable in the FBS with friendly customer support and fast withdrawal process. join FBS right now and start your Trading

Exness Support

Active Trader
Apr 21, 2014
Well it depends on what is your trading strategy. If you are a scalper you should look for tight spreads and fast execution as priority. Brokers such as Exness, Alpari offer very tight spreads and high leverage. Also you have to choose a broker who offers flexible deposit and withdrawal according to your convenience.

joemax

Banned
Jul 11, 2014
There are several good forex brokers that operate platforms that would make one trade like a professional. I had the experience of using few ones like Alpari, profiforex, fxpro, and the list continuous. These platforms give good leverages, enables one to get the instant news breaks, and the spreads are ok.

vicknic

Jan 21, 2014
Netherlands
www.profiforex.com
The best brokers to start your trades should be STP/ECN brokers. This type of broker forwards your order directly to the international market where there are available liquidity providers ready to accept your deal without delay. This is why trading is more easier when dealing with a broker that uses NDD execution. More importantly, choose a broker that treats clients kindly and listens to you when you have a problem.

inggo

Banned
Jan 13, 2012
Philippinese
its a good thing if a broker can offer cent accounts its way better than practicing on demo, but demo has its uses for those who never tried forex before, total beginners.

toretton

Trader
Aug 9, 2014
Italy, Milano
its a good thing if a broker can offer cent accounts its way better than practicing on demo, but demo has its uses for those who never tried forex before, total beginners.
Maybe you are right.. But when a total beginner starts trading on a demo account he could think it's too easy since he hasn't a feeling of reality and does not lose real money