Where to begin Forex. I have only Basic Idea about currency trading

radex78

Banned
Nov 15, 2015
but u dont feel emotion in demo... very diferet accounts
Although demo account not involved emotion but if any trader having goal in demo account also will useful for learning, especially to make sharp analysis trend and learn when to determine entry and exit point

Twin butterfly

Active Trader
Apr 11, 2016
I know that it dont involved any emotions but if you dont understand the real things with demo then how you will learn about forex. I can understand that it is not easy to treat demo as a real account but that is the real way to learn forex.

ArslanKemal

Trader
Aug 3, 2016
even if you have read all the books about forex and watched all the videos. you should start with demo. Just to try how does it work. but even demo account will not give all the necessary knowledge and experience. And I think it's better to start with small money and low lots. you will have enough time to trade and to try your skills

radex78

Banned
Nov 15, 2015
Yes prepared skill using demo account, this is good because actcually not easy trade in forex market, in demo account also need seriousness, learn how to using indi, manage money with risk management also treat it like as learn using real money.

PolinaPolly

Trader
May 3, 2018
For a beginner it is important, first of all, to learn about Forex a lot. Videos are useful, but not enough. Start with the general info, google articles/books about trading. Don’t stop on the one source, cause it may have some misleading info. To choose a broker you should also read reviews about them on different sites, just google. Try demo accounts at first, you can do it as long as you need. And don’t stop learning, cause there is no ideal recipe in trading.

Variss

Active Trader
Sep 14, 2015
The beginning is the most difficult task of any project. You have made the first step right by asking about forex before investing in it. The next step is learning more about forex trading and coming up with a strategy. Also consult with this forum members