When in doubt, stay out

Afzal_TP

Trader
Mar 7, 2014
Trader should believe in their self while trading and always trade with proper trading plans and strategies so it is necessary trader should make and follow some good trading plans to achieve their goals of success.

Aby123

Active Trader
Mar 17, 2014
Trader should believe in their self while trading and always trade with proper trading plans and strategies so it is necessary trader should make and follow some good trading plans to achieve their goals of success.

Agree agree. :)

PolinaPolly

Trader
May 3, 2018
You are totally right, even the slightest doubt can cause enormous loses. Even if you are not doubting, better think twice before acting.

Ary Barroso

Active Trader
Jul 9, 2017
You should be confident about what you are doing; otherwise fear and greed might grab you firmly. When you are confused about any trading decision, then it is better to stay out. There is no point of opening a trade when you are confused about it. Whenever you think that you are in any sort of doubt then do not go for the trade as you will not be comfortable while trading and will find yourself depressed. So it's better to not trade than to face a loss.

Being sure about the trading signals which we are taking our trading decisions and trading according to it so as a solution in case of we gets confused or the trend wasn't clear yet we can multiply our trading analyzing among the fundamental and technical analyzing as well so we can watching TV channels to being connected to the latest political and economic statements and events that's have a great effects on the price movement in the markets because market reality is the basic and the market charts are just repainting for what is already happened.
Exactly, that’s the strategy that I’m following actually! When I am not sure on the market trend, then I don’t participle on trading.