What The Best Forex 2009????

pde10d

Master Trader
Feb 27, 2009
KLCC MAS
There is nothing difficult for understand in what I've said. Why do you say that I "must know how the Forex robot works"?

forget it!:D but for the others ,do you know how forex robot works?
Ok i can explain for you,Forex robot also we can call a FX bot and is an automated trading program that helps traders seeks out short term opportunities in the Forex market. This program manages your account 24 hours a day so you do not have to worry about lost income while you sleep. Because it uses advanced algorithms designed by highly skilled professional traders and money managers, the performance of the program is increased based on the experience and expertise of the designers.Forex Robots is unaffected by a person’s mental, physical and emotional condition, thus the trading process is speedier and more diversified. This system causes minimal problems which can be easily remedied by testing Forex systems.For those traders who are uncomfortable trading their own accounts, the program is helpful as it does all the work. Although you need to run and test the parameters or rules to see if the program complies with your standards; as soon as it is set up, all you have to do is monitor your profits. Unsuccessful traders now have a better chance at making money with this automated system. For managed Forex accounts, money managers closely watch accounts but the trading process doesn’t require a human team to execute trades. These managers receive a percentage of the generated profits, so there is no need for you to pay for commissions and other charges.Ok i say again they no need for you to pay for commision and other charges:D.hehe...

** I get much question about Forex software.Ok firstly you must know you can not get any forex software with FREE!! yea you should make a small investment...If i give you a free software this is prohibited .and the effect is you and me can not use this software for the future.Why?because they can detect using a IP users.so i think don't try.and the best way for you buy any forex software like forex autopilot or forex turbo and come again here.we can discuss if you have any problem:).
ok see again!

pde10d

Master Trader
Feb 27, 2009
KLCC MAS
Enivid he is just trying to fool around. He said certain service is good, you contradict it so he got panic and said "must know how the Forex robot works". Thats funny and irrelevant to the discussion. Anyways, for me Forex Autopilot doesnt work. I feel its slow and nothing worth its value.

Regards

pinalli
i think better you give any suggestion.not comment only!!:D you say forex autopilot doesn't work..and you feel its slow..maybe you used a out of date computer..hehee:D

Enivid

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 30, 2008
Odesa
www.earnforex.com
forget it!:D but for the others ,do you know how forex robot works?
Ok i can explain for you,Forex robot also we can call a FX bot and is an automated trading program that helps traders seeks out short term opportunities in the Forex market. This program manages your account 24 hours a day so you do not have to worry about lost income while you sleep. Because it uses advanced algorithms designed by highly skilled professional traders and money managers, the performance of the program is increased based on the experience and expertise of the designers.Forex Robots is unaffected by a person’s mental, physical and emotional condition, thus the trading process is speedier and more diversified. This system causes minimal problems which can be easily remedied by testing Forex systems.For those traders who are uncomfortable trading their own accounts, the program is helpful as it does all the work. Although you need to run and test the parameters or rules to see if the program complies with your standards; as soon as it is set up, all you have to do is monitor your profits. Unsuccessful traders now have a better chance at making money with this automated system. For managed Forex accounts, money managers closely watch accounts but the trading process doesn’t require a human team to execute trades. These managers receive a percentage of the generated profits, so there is no need for you to pay for commissions and other charges.Ok i say again they no need for you to pay for commision and other charges:D.hehe...

** I get much question about Forex software.Ok firstly you must know you can not get any forex software with FREE!! yea you should make a small investment...If i give you a free software this is prohibited .and the effect is you and me can not use this software for the future.Why?because they can detect using a IP users.so i think don't try.and the best way for you buy any forex software like forex autopilot or forex turbo and come again here.we can discuss if you have any problem:).
ok see again!
That's exactly what other vendors of the "Get-Rich-Schemes" (which all the paid Forex systems actually are) say.

Time2Fx

Active Trader
Apr 29, 2009
CyberWorld
www.babypips.com
admind sleeps:D hehe.sory just kidding admin.:p
. . uhm! Admin sleeps at this time!! i don't think so, he must be Tradinq to get some few bucks and spend it here 4 us to enjoy EFX!! :D Yooo!! Party on.

Last edited by a moderator:

FXexpert

Master Trader
Dec 13, 2008
A lot of experienced traders are against bots & automated traders, possibly because they prefer to trade using their own strategies & techniques, I would also like to Enivid's opinion on this.

Time2Fx

Active Trader
Apr 29, 2009
CyberWorld
www.babypips.com
A lot of experienced traders are against bots & automated traders, possibly because they prefer to trade using their own strategies & techniques, I would also like to Enivid's opinion on this.
Just as i earlier said, PRO don't use Robot!, i like your concept abt this issue of Fx Terminator. . .Oop! Robot.

pde10d

Master Trader
Feb 27, 2009
KLCC MAS
Basically i start using a manually.i join forex,affiliate and adsense.after but now i use a manually and robot.some example for adsense all the people have a problem to get a traffic.so i use a robot to get a tone of traffic.So i think for this case up for u.you can use manually and you also can used a robots.either is good if you know how to used!:cool:

Time2Fx

Active Trader
Apr 29, 2009
CyberWorld
www.babypips.com
Basically i start using a manually.i join forex,affiliate and adsense.after but now i use a manually and robot.some example for adsense all the people have a problem to get a traffic.so i use a robot to get a tone of traffic.So i think for this case up for u.you can use manually and you also can used a robots.either is good if you know how to used!:cool:
You seem to like this Fx Robot, i hope you 're not ROBOT? hehehe . . just kiddinq.

Active Trader
May 18, 2009
hei guy`s, i`m is newbie at forex but i have a big interested. i want to ask few question, how do i can use thats robot and how much this effectiveness ?? for a newbie which better between robot and manual ??? thanks for the explanation...

Enivid

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 30, 2008
Odesa
www.earnforex.com
hei guy`s, i`m is newbie at forex but i have a big interested. i want to ask few question, how do i can use thats robot and how much this effectiveness ?? for a newbie which better between robot and manual ??? thanks for the explanation...
Forget about robots. Learn trading by practicing on demo and reading books.

Braeyi

Active Trader
Apr 28, 2009
hello guys, i've been in forex for the past one year and i think there are few tricks i knw abt the trade. but my problem is...each trading order i make, the market trend turns against me. i wld lyk to knw if the trade is being controlled by the brokers or its just a means of ppl exploiting the world with the so called... forex market?