What The Best Forex 2009????

pde10d

Master Trader
Feb 27, 2009
KLCC MAS
Top 5 FOREX Guide Reviews 2009

FOREX Autopilot

As the name suggests, FOREX Autopilot is a software application that does FOREX trading in an automated manner.

The program has automated trading bots in a software format, which you install on your computer. You have to do nothing more than this installation but to keep your PC on. You will find that these trading bots will handle all the FOREX transactions for you all through the night and in the morning, you see that you have a swollen account!

Naturally, there is much criticism whether such a thing really works but FOREX Autopilot is genuine software released by Marcus Leary, a FOREX expert who also has innate Internet marketing knowledge.

Last edited:

FXexpert

Master Trader
Dec 13, 2008
There are many Forex guide reviews, I recommend doing independent research and choosing the one that's right for you as all are different.

Pinalli

Master Trader
Jan 31, 2009
Yea right!!!

Each individuals have different different investment perspective and any decision it makes is based on those rules and strategies which he makes for themselves. Similarly as i have. I am trading online forex last 2 years with Finexo. Though i like it best for my strategies but others can have their own view on the same.

Be in Touch!

andy003

Master Trader
Jan 7, 2009
Hi all,
In currency trading we only get better with experience and emerge a more patient and disciplined trader.
Regarding strategy we must see:

• Is the strategy based on range or the trend.
• If the strategy is range based what can it offer to trade around the trends and vice versa.
• If the strategy is for day trading what and how many hours do you need to watch the screen.
• If the strategy is for longer term, what is calculated drawdown in pips.
• Does the strategy have any historical performance on real accounts for more than one year.
• Does the strategy have an exit or stop loss for varied market scenarios

The two pillars of successful trading have always been patience and discipline.

Pinalli

Master Trader
Jan 31, 2009
Patience and discipline and very important, there's no substitute for experience.

Often the best traders out there don't have this complex sophisticated trading strategies because they're often ineffective. The best thing you can do is get down to the basics of this business and keep it as simple as possible.

Also one should Avoid Guess Work and should have Immense Discipline. This is really a 2 in 1 recommendation. Forex Newbies often, like I myself once was, hang on in there thinking they can guess the market forces or hold out hoping markets might change- Therefore: Discipline is essential, always get out when you should.

Happy Trading,

pde10d

Master Trader
Feb 27, 2009
KLCC MAS
Exactly Pinalli, without discipline & patience even the most effective trading signals in the world can't help you.

this is right.Dicipline and patience is very important..Usually many people want make money with quickly.especially for newbie..if we can't get a target ,they will give up..so the way is actually when you make some of waork you must make your works with CONSISTENT...for me consistent is very important

Time2Fx

Active Trader
Apr 29, 2009
CyberWorld
www.babypips.com
I think in at the index page of EarnForex,the lastest can be the best i guess!

Just my 2 cent contribution.
________

Last edited:

pde10d

Master Trader
Feb 27, 2009
KLCC MAS
The Best Forex 2009 ??

Are you agree with i say Forex Autopilot software is the best Forex in 2009??
i say that because as a work-at-home business opportunity, FOREX Autopilot is completely different because it does not involve any kind of cold calling, building MLM networks, selling items, filling out forms, emails and surveys, etc. You can also say that FOREX Autopilot does not require any degree of work at all. This is what makes it unique. The whole system is an automated system.
.please give any comment here!!

Time2Fx

Active Trader
Apr 29, 2009
CyberWorld
www.babypips.com
The Best Forex 2009 ??

i say that because as a work-at-home business opportunity, FOREX Autopilot is completely different because it does not involve any kind of cold calling, building MLM networks, selling items, filling out forms, emails and surveys, etc. You can also say that FOREX Autopilot does not require any degree of work at all. This is what makes it unique. The whole system is an automated system.
Dude, Forex Autopilot Software is one of the software i'm willinq to get, i don't know if u can share with me, i guess its a shareware.

I will really want to be a good Fx Trader! :( help me out PM me via YIM.
________

Last edited:

pde10d

Master Trader
Feb 27, 2009
KLCC MAS
Dude, Forex Autopilot Software is one of the software i'm willinq to get, i don't know if u can share with me, i guess its a shareware.

I will really want to be a good Fx Trader! :( help me out PM me via YIM.

i already pm you.please check!!!.tq and good luck Time2Fx!

Enivid

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 30, 2008
Odesa
www.earnforex.com
The Best Forex 2009 ??

I don't think that Forex Autopilot is even worth looking at. The concept of selling Forex software that makes money is corrupt at its core. Either it doesn't make money or there wouldn't be any reason for their creators to sell it.

pde10d

Master Trader
Feb 27, 2009
KLCC MAS
I don't think that Forex Autopilot is even worth looking at. The concept of selling Forex software that makes money is corrupt at its core. Either it doesn't make money or there wouldn't be any reason for their creators to sell it.

I'm not understand what you talking about.mostly you must know how the Forex robot works.:)

Pinalli

Master Trader
Jan 31, 2009
There is nothing difficult for understand in what I've said. Why do you say that I "must know how the Forex robot works"?

Enivid he is just trying to fool around. He said certain service is good, you contradict it so he got panic and said "must know how the Forex robot works". Thats funny and irrelevant to the discussion. Anyways, for me Forex Autopilot doesnt work. I feel its slow and nothing worth its value.

Regards