What The Best Forex 2009????

forexexchangeguides

Active Trader
Jul 8, 2009
Software Application For Forex Trading

Hi guys,

There are a lots of forex software or forex guides online in the market and all of them can make money if you have a strategies and know how to do that. The most important is try to find a book about forex trading online or refer to expert persons.

Regards,

Last edited:

forexboy

Active Trader
Hi guys,

There are a lots of forex software or forex guides online in the market and all of them can make money if you have a strategies and know how to do that. The most important is try to find a book about forex trading online or refer to expert persons.

Regards,

I don't think so that "all of them can make money" perhaps the best way to say is "only few of them can make you money". Anyway, what's the deal about referring to an expert when you already have a trading software that constantly give you some money?

jmillions100

Active Trader
FOREX Autopilot

As the name suggests, FOREX Autopilot is a software application that does FOREX trading in an automated manner.

The program has automated trading bots in a software format, which you install on your computer. You have to do nothing more than this installation but to keep your PC on. You will find that these trading bots will handle all the FOREX transactions for you all through the night and in the morning, you see that you have a swollen account!

Naturally, there is much criticism whether such a thing really works but FOREX Autopilot is genuine software released by Marcus Leary, a FOREX expert who also has innate Internet marketing knowledge.

If this would be true, who then would be the losers in FOREX?
If banks would use this, all would win?? And who would lose?
;)

forexexchangeguides

Active Trader
Jul 8, 2009
I don't think so that "all of them can make money" perhaps the best way to say is "only few of them can make you money". Anyway, what's the deal about referring to an expert when you already have a trading software that constantly give you some money?

Hi friends,

Tq forexboy. Base on my word 'if you have a strategy and know how to do that'. So get the strategies and advise from expert.

Cheers,