what is your leverage when you trade ?

garena

Master Trader
Jan 28, 2014
I don't care my leverage but I am able to trade at my expected volume. I thought I set it at 1:200 or above;)

Lawrence

Active Trader
Aug 20, 2015
I don't care my leverage but I am able to trade at my expected volume. I thought I set it at 1:200 or above;)

I would like to say that using a trading Leverage of more than 1:200 will put your trading accounts at risks and you have to be aware of this fact and try to control your own trading :)

radex78

Banned
Nov 15, 2015
Usually I am use high leverage like as 1:400 in my broker, because only use small capital hence use high leverage is giving more benefit for me to learning process, as long as use smallest lot size high leverage still comfortable for me.

Lawrence

Active Trader
Aug 20, 2015
Usually I am use high leverage like as 1:400 in my broker, because only use small capital hence use high leverage is giving more benefit for me to learning process, as long as use smallest lot size high leverage still comfortable for me.

I would like to say that using a high leverage in our trades is not advisable at all. It becomes more risky as this will lead us into doing such types of trades that can give us losses in the times to come :)

olivine

Trader
May 21, 2015
Your small capital can be at high risk with higher leverage, be careful for it. If you are an experienced trader then you can manage high leverage with low capital with different ways as you mentioned low lot size and good analysis will support it.

Lawrence

Active Trader
Aug 20, 2015
Your small capital can be at high risk with higher leverage, be careful for it. If you are an experienced trader then you can manage high leverage with low capital with different ways as you mentioned low lot size and good analysis will support it.

If we have much more trading funds with us then we get more trading power using which our income from this business will increase and we can become a successful Forex trader easily :)

radex78

Banned
Nov 15, 2015
If we have much more trading funds with us then we get more trading power using which our income from this business will increase and we can become a successful Forex trader easily :)
Indeed huge capital will make strongest power of margin, and will safe use low leverage I think if we use huge capital, it will prevent from greediness, but actually not guarantee athough use huge capital if skill trading still recklessly and trade blindly, might occur huge capital will get margin call account too.

Lawrence

Active Trader
Aug 20, 2015
Indeed huge capital will make strongest power of margin, and will safe use low leverage I think if we use huge capital, it will prevent from greediness, but actually not guarantee athough use huge capital if skill trading still recklessly and trade blindly, might occur huge capital will get margin call account too.

I have seen many times that whenever we are having good amount of trading funds with us then we are able to earn a reliable income in our trading. This is very important for us as we have to try and increase our trading capital also :)

radex78

Banned
Nov 15, 2015
I have seen many times that whenever we are having good amount of trading funds with us then we are able to earn a reliable income in our trading. This is very important for us as we have to try and increase our trading capital also :)
Al goal as trader they want to increasing money in account, but also as trader need always trade with risk management, stop loss for me still important because sometime trend market move unpredictable to prevent such mistake that causing big loss.

Lawrence

Active Trader
Aug 20, 2015
Al goal as trader they want to increasing money in account, but also as trader need always trade with risk management, stop loss for me still important because sometime trend market move unpredictable to prevent such mistake that causing big loss.

If a trader wants to get stable income in his business then he must try to first understand the trends in the markets and then only start doing his trades so that the risks are minimal :(

radex78

Banned
Nov 15, 2015
If a trader wants to get stable income in his business then he must try to first understand the trends in the markets and then only start doing his trades so that the risks are minimal :(
Yes in forex trading as trader they will get profit if they can work with the trend, if any trader they able making the trend as their friend, hence profit will easily to obtained, but if trader they trades against the trend, hence loss that will obtained, and to treat the trend as friend, required good learning how to analyze the trend, this not easy task but required more practice.

radex78

Banned
Nov 15, 2015
Choose between 1:500 or 1:200 leverage. 1:100 is also OK.
Some broker offer higher leverage again, but so far I am only use leverage 1:400 in my account, this is already enough and included in high leverage already, as long as we can manage our trades with good quality, still possible increasing money with these leverage.

Dec 19, 2015
i started with 1:200 and lost all my money, then after with proper guidance of experts i again strated with 1:10 and went to as low as 1:3. Now i have one account with 1:3 Leverage and one with 1:400. Leverage looks good when you are making money. but it also kills the most at the time of losses.

RaviSarao

Trader
Dec 22, 2015
Kenya
leverage definitely adds the risks but also allows you to trade higher and have better amount to gain in the market!
High leverage=High Risks=High Returns!!!!

radex78

Banned
Nov 15, 2015
Most my account use high leverage beacuse only have small capital in account, high leverage also help much if we only have small capital hence we have opportunity to making transaction again, but high leverage also can harmful account if we trade with greediness.

Lawrence

Active Trader
Aug 20, 2015
Most my account use high leverage beacuse only have small capital in account, high leverage also help much if we only have small capital hence we have opportunity to making transaction again, but high leverage also can harmful account if we trade with greediness.

There are many times when we may need more trading Leverage just because we are having low trading capital and this is why we have to pay more importance to the correct use of trading leverages :)

Dec 19, 2015
I agree that higher leverage helps when you have less capital but it also harms the most when you start having more losses. With this there is a possibility that you might end up with nothing. Higher leverage with turn out good on your side when you are quite right with your prediction.
Best of Luck!

radex78

Banned
Nov 15, 2015
I agree that higher leverage helps when you have less capital but it also harms the most when you start having more losses. With this there is a possibility that you might end up with nothing. Higher leverage with turn out good on your side when you are quite right with your prediction.
Best of Luck!
We can trying use smallest lot size with high leverage and then we will learn how value per pips, and then we can adjusted with our risk management and also money management to making our plan with high leverage, use high leverage if always carefully and not recklessly in tradng this still fine.