What is the best Forex robot on the market and does it work?

Elmira Nancy

Active Trader
Nov 16, 2009
I heard that a new robot has just been released. There are quite many robots on the market. What is a Forex robot anyway? Which one is working? I have heard many good things about Forex auto pilot turbo. I would like to know which one is the most reliable. Thank you.

MarinaBracken

Active Trader
Nov 24, 2009
Forex Robots

Actually Forex Robots are the software that helps traders on how to trade. Because today there are there are lots of fake companies. So it is essential to uncover which ones are worthless and which ones are worth a little money. There are various forex robots that will be very helpful. This gives forex traders the chance to be acquainted with more about them out in the market that can help when trading. These forex robots are used by traders to earn more profits without even making too hard for it.

Pinalli

Master Trader
Jan 31, 2009
I agree with Enivid. The best way to trade is by your own brain. Robots can make you gain good but can make you loose double. I prefer manual trading and suggest people to handle their risk and return portfolios themselves.

daniellefr

Active Trader
Jul 2, 2009
Yep, manual trading is your best friend! None of those robots will bring you constant income. They might work for a while, but the market moves on while the software gets outdated.

summan

Active Trader
Sep 25, 2009
Yes theres no best EA or so called perfect EA and can never be cause the Forex will always remain random.

Pinalli

Master Trader
Jan 31, 2009
Yes theres no best EA or so called perfect EA and can never be cause the Forex will always remain random.

Thats true.... If you really want to succeed... make your own rules and strategies and use your brain as i said.

Kalashnikov

Active Trader
Jan 5, 2010
Im so sorry, but I think I disagree if anybody says that Robot (Expert Adviser) is not good, we create our EA for our goods. And its traded well until know, we've been made an experiment with more than 550 Expert Advisors... And we proud enough to say that it helps our trading a lot... Using EA (Expert Advisor) doesn't mean u can let it go by it self, it still need our attention. Just like Automatic car, the automatic word doesn't mean that u can get your hands off from the steering wheel, and in emergency situation u still have to think fast the next step.
The most important for using EA is u have to know what pair is it, the market, time frame, than u put ur strategy on your EA. Thats how it works...

Regard, ARM

keith8385

Trader
Feb 16, 2013
Without any second thought i will go for TFOT robot.Have been using it for last 2 years and till date it has been very reliable.

Rambo35

Confirmed PaxForex Representative
Apr 22, 2013
Canada
I don't think there is such a thing as the bets robot. Most of them are designed to make money for the creators by getting newbies to pay money for them hoping to make a few dollars in the forex market. You need to learn how to trade and invest that money into yourself and not rely on a robots.

Fxpipper

Master Trader
Oct 26, 2011
Agreed, most of the EA's on the market make money for the one marketing the product..
The point being, you can use an EA to supplement your trading but only if you know how to trade effectively and yeah, you'll prob need to run a quality check on all trades placed automatically, review it and see the P/L

Rambo35

Confirmed PaxForex Representative
Apr 22, 2013
Canada
Agreed, most of the EA's on the market make money for the one marketing the product..
The point being, you can use an EA to supplement your trading but only if you know how to trade effectively and yeah, you'll prob need to run a quality check on all trades placed automatically, review it and see the P/L

I agree, but most newbies seek out a robot or EA hoping for a quick profit which is why they fail.

Ixbone

Master Trader
Jan 25, 2012
Austria
ixbone.com
I'll go with IX Trader (self adv off)

I catched an infraction and we dont now for what, so please admin terminate our account, we stop giving away ixbone trend catcher & price action indicators and any other coding help and free stuff for free at earnforex.

As an comercial, any kind of signatures are normal, to re-present and copyright

regards

Michael
Ixbone (Registered ISP AS 16195)