What is your personal opinion on news trading?

Amadeus.V

Trader
Jul 7, 2023
I have heard different people say different things about news trading. some say it is good because it is fundamental, some say the market is too volatiled, so which one do you believe? or is there anything to consider for enwstrading?

May 13, 2023
You know while news events can create volatility, the market's reaction can be unpredictable. Even if you correctly anticipate the news outcome, the market may not respond as expected. Unforeseen factors and market sentiment can lead to unexpected price movements.

• 👍
Reactions: Amadeus.V

Ara

Active Trader
Apr 24, 2023
I have heard different people say different things about news trading. some say it is good because it is fundamental, some say the market is too volatiled, so which one do you believe? or is there anything to consider for enwstrading?
I believe news trading can be profitable for traders who have a deep understanding of market fundamentals. Nonetheless, it's crucial to approach it with a well-thought-out strategy and to manage risks diligently.

Amadeus.V

Trader
Jul 7, 2023
I believe news trading can be profitable for traders who have a deep understanding of market fundamentals. Nonetheless, it's crucial to approach it with a well-thought-out strategy and to manage risks diligently.
Thanks for your comment, in my personal view, i think taking extra care about your risk is a have-to, regardless of your trading strategy.

May 13, 2023
I believe that trading based on the news is a personal decision, and some people trade based on the news while others do not.
Post automatically merged:

And forex factory.com is a good place to keep up with the latest news.

fargana

Active Trader
Nov 14, 2022

There is lots of volatility during news release often you can jump early into the trend especially if new information was too unexpected for market players.

johnplayer102

Active Trader
Jan 31, 2011
New Trading is most dangerous / risky form of trading. Loss chances are much more while you are doing News Trading but the profit you make during news trading is far more than normal trading. Straddling the news is not only the way you should trade but some analysis before news will definitely give you an edge in trading. Also news trading is too much broker dependent, if your broker has favorable conditions then you can succeed.

Dec 29, 2023
Can be extremely profitable, on the condition that you find those gaps that show up repetitively and know how to exploit them. It is, of course, easier said than done. It takes some serious nerves to invest in something you can never be entirely sure of its status, whether it will be rising or falling. Market volatility is, in the end, quite unpredictable, which is why most traders often end up with serious losses. But hey, what's life without some excitement? :)