What is overconfident ?

AnnaFX123

Trader
Jul 13, 2018
Overconfidence is undesirable not just in forex but in life too. You could end up looking like a fool if you don't keep it in check. More so in forex. A cocky attitude can spoil your good trades even. Be rational and use SL wisely. There is a good reason why it exists. Don't forget money and risk management.

Ary Barroso

Active Trader
Jul 9, 2017
Oh yes, that's much better to look at, lots size should be decided based on proper money management.

Exactly; on the other hand, overtrading is one of the most common problem here. that’s why, I don’t open more than 2 trades in chart on different trading pairs.

AnnaFX123

Trader
Jul 13, 2018
Overconfidence is thinking you know everything and can never be wrong and when you choose to let reason slide past you. It is not easy to keep overconfidence in check but it is still possible. Practice sef-restraint, patience and meditation and don’t get too excited.

• 👍
Reactions: Ary Barroso

Ary Barroso

Active Trader
Jul 9, 2017
Overconfidence is thinking you know everything and can never be wrong and when you choose to let reason slide past you. It is not easy to keep overconfidence in check but it is still possible. Practice sef-restraint, patience and meditation and don’t get too excited.

I really appreciate your opinion on meditation; it’s very much useful habit; it helps me a lot to focus on my trading chart!

Aaronpp

Aug 6, 2019
Excess confidence is something we should not fall into by more favorable movements take out or have very advanced knowledge, the market of Forex for the more expert remains a challenge and it is true that we must have confidence but the excess of it generates us to carry out great movements that caused us high losses that should not be allowed to happen to our capital.