Enivid

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 30, 2008
Odesa
www.earnforex.com
what is good pip to sell
is it 30 or 50 or more

What do you mean? What's a good target for position? That depends on the current market situation, your strategy, the exact position, the currency pair you trade and a lot of other factors. You can't just say that you should trade with 30 or 50 pips target.

is forex.com trusted website

They aren't scam or bad but they also aren't too good.

i dont make stop loss
is it necessary

It's not necessary but it's highly recommended (unless your strategy has some other means of exit for the losing positions).

cheeseweasel

Active Trader
Sep 23, 2010
www.forextradingzen.net
Envid makes good suggestions.

You shouldn't base anything (targets, stop loss, anything) on arbitrary pip values. Personally I base all of these on support or resistance levels, or candles, but they should be based on your personal trading methodology.

I always have a stop loss, and I'd suggest that at least when you're beginning, it's essential. It defines the point at which you admit you're wrong about the setup, and that should be decided before you enter the position, not after.

Thomas55brien

Trader
Mar 31, 2011
Cheshire
Hey cheeseweasel, your are right it is best when you are beginer to choose the least amount. Can you explain me how is Forex trading different from traditional securities and stock trading?

DonnaMag

Trader
May 15, 2011
what is good pip to sell
is it 30 or 50 or more

Good news: there is "good" pip to sell. Bad news: there is no clear cut answer for your question. pips is really dependent on the size of the trade and your limits.
It is important to remember when designating your pip not to take a profit that is too short and doesn't even cover the commission.
Good luck and Happy trades :)